On The Horizon

"Another amazing tour in the books boys!" Nick said crossing off the last date from the piece of paper taped on the wall. Now they were on their way back home. It was a successful tour. So many wonderful fan experiences, new songs were performed, and the boys really bonded. Over all of that, Edwin learned a lot about himself. For so many years his sexuality was a mystery to him. Now it felt like that mystery was finally solved. He definitely liked girls and he definitely liked guys. He was okay with that. Acceptance was on the horizon for Edwin. There was still a huge issue, telling everyone else. Guilt hung over his head the entire tour. He was hiding so much from his best friends. Something had to change. There was another thing too, and his name was Theo. Edwin met with a lot of guys but nobody compared to Theo. The way he instantly connected with him felt like nobody else. He shot him a text.
Hey Theo :)
Hi Edwin! How have you been?
Tour just ended.
Did you have fun?
It was great! I should've invited you out.
I would've loved to see you perform. Maybe next time?
Definitely next time <3 Also... I need some advice.
Anything. I'm here.
I'm thinking of coming out. Where do I start?
Tell Nick.
I don't know.
I'm telling you Ed. Tell Nick. He cares for you. His positive response is what you need right now.
How do you know his response will be positive?
He's your best friend. Trust me.
You're right. I can do this. Right??
Yes you can. I'm so proud of you. I believe in you <3
You mean a lot to me Theo.
You mean a lot to me too. Can I please see you soon?
Soon. I promise. I miss you a lot.
XO
XO