Just In Luck

The boys calmly thanked Simon and walked out of the building. As soon as they left they all screamed, cheered, and hugged each other. Edwin broke out in tears of joy at the fact that he was finally happy.
"How do you feel, Ed?" Brandon asked.
"So, so happy. I have to thank Zion. You really showed me how much you care about me today. Thank you for standing up for me."
"I did what I had to do, bro. I didn't want those tickets to go to waste!" He joked.
"What tickets?" Austin tilted his head.
"Zion bought Theo and I tickets to Disneyland!"
"When are you guys going?"
"I still have to talk to him, we haven't since he told me how he felt about all the hiding and stuff."
"You should go surprise him with the great news and tickets!" Austin suggested.
"I'm planning on that tomorrow. I need to buy something else first." Just then, their uber arrived. "I was thinking the car could just drop you guys at home and then bring me to where I need to get his gift."
"Okay." They all agreed.

The car remained silent after all the other band members left. Minutes later, Edwin was dropped off at a nearby travel agency. He thanked the driver and got out of the car.
"What can I do for you today?" The worker greeted him.
"I know Christmas is less than a month away, but I need two round trip tickets to New York City as close to Christmas as possible."
"A lot of our flights are booked, especially to popular cities like New York, but I'll see what I can do." She entered things into her computer and quickly her face lit up.
"Is there anything available?" Edwin peered over to see her screen.
"You're in luck! Two round trip tickets landing in JFK airport December 23rd, returning to LAX December 27th. Would you like to purchase them?"
"Yes! Yes! Thank you!" Edwin handed her his credit card, not caring about the price. Two paper tickets slowly printed out of a nearby machine. She ripped them off of the printer and handed them to Edwin, along with his card.
"Enjoy your trip!" She smiled.
"I will! Thank you!"

Finally, things were coming together for Edwin again. He shot a picture of his tickets and sent it to the PrettyMuch groupchat.
Guys...I'm going home for Christmas!! :)