Chapter 21.

The wait is OVER....

Recap-

"OUR BABY!?!?!" Becca said hysterically as tears formed in her eyes.

Trey looked up when he recognized the voice directly in front of him.

"Shit!" Was all he could get out his mouth before Becca walked up to him, punching him square in his jaw knocking the life out of him.

*

*

*

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TREMAINE!" Becca yelled as tears rolled down her face.

"Baby I-" Trey tried to explain, but Becca put her hand up.

"Save it Trey. I honestly do not give a damn what you have to say right now." She turned away about to walk down the street.

However August gently grabbed Becca's arm to try to prevent her from walking off but she pulled away lightly.

"August, please. I need a moment alone," she said with pleading eyes.

He nodded letting her go. August then turned and glared at Trey. He knew shit would hit the fan eventually, but he never would have guessed it would happen like this.

Trey looked at Camille with pleading eyes. She just turned from him and cried to the nearest bench.

Trey didn't know who to comfort first. He decided he needed to go after Becca. He started towards her but August blocked his path.

"Leave her be bruh," August said looking at Trey.

"This doesn't have shit to do with you man," Trey said getting angry.

"This has everything to do with me. Who you think is gonna fix this mess you made?" August said getting in Trey's face.

"It damn sure won't be you." Trey said through his teeth.

"You sure about that?" August said in Trey's face with a smirk.

Things were getting heated by the second. The air was thick between them. You could sense there was some tension from the past still existing. Eventually this was bound to come to light.

They continue to size each other up until Kimberly started crying.

"Daddy why are you guys fighting?" She said in her tiny voice.

August glared at Trey one last time before softening his face turning his attention to Kimberly. He almost forgot she was there.

"We not babygirl, we just talkin bout Becca being a lil sad right now."

August picked her up as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Trey took this opportunity to run off towards Becca before August could say another word to him.

Camille sat on the bench crying and rubbing her belly. August walked over to the bench across from her as he held Kimberly on his lap finally calming down

"I didnt know about her you know." Camille said looking down. "I thought he lived in California and only came to Virginia for work. I am such an fool"

"I know you didnt ma," August said looking at her through his glasses. "This aint the first time he lied bout somethin."

August looked behind him and saw what looked like arguing between Rebecca and Trey. He wanted to get up to make sure Becca was okay, but he knew it wasn't his place right now.

"I don't know what Im going to do." Camille cried rubbing her belly.

"It will be iight ma." August said trying to give her a reassuring smile.

***

"Becca baby I am so sorry. I know I should have told you long ago about this." Trey said trying to catch up with her.

Becca swung around, "When were you going to tell me? On your baby's 6th birthday?"

"It started as a one night stand. I didnt mean for this all to--" Becca cut Trey off.

"Save that shit to explain to your fucking family!" She yelled "Not only did you fuck someone, but you didn't use PROTECTION. And now you're having a child with someone who is not me. How dare you Trey" she said with angry tears. She didn't not want to cry, but she could not help it when she was pissed.

"I'm sorry Becca." He tried to hug her.

"Do not fucking touch me." She said glaring at him. "When I get home tonight. All your shit better be gone out my house." With that she walked back towards Camille, August and Kimberly.

"Lets go August." Becca said in a low tone.

August got up with Kimberly still in his arms and walked over to Becca towards his truck. Before they got in, Becca turned towards Camille.

"I am sorry that you are in this position and I dont fault you at all. Im sure Trey said nothing about me." Becca wiped her eyes before speaking again. "I hope for your sake, that baby ends up nothing like Trey."

She open the door to the truck and got in. By that time Trey finally made his way back over to Camille. He didn't know what he was going to say to her either.

"Camille I--," Trey tried to get a sentences out but Camille shut him down.

"Do NOT speak to me Trey," she said getting up from the bench. "Just take me home.

With that she walked to the car as Trey followed with his head hanging low.

______________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019