Chapter 39.

"August bro, be smart about this," Chris said catchin up to him. "We in public."

"Nah man he fuckin put his hands on her." August said getting closer to Trey as he fought through the crowded pool area. "You know the deal Chris, when you fuck wit fam, you get fucked up in return. Ive let that nigga slide for too long and for too many years. I should have blown that nigga away when I had the chance."

"Not here though man," Chris said finally grabbin August, pulling him on the side away from anyone's view. "We got our baby sis here, Becca and our friends. Kimberly is at home waiting to see you tomorrow."

August didnt say anything just continued to clench his jaw.

"They dont know that life. They don't know the other side of you." Chris said trying to calm August down. "I don't know if Becca needs to know. You worked hard to be a better man. Plus, I damn sure don't want you to go to jail because that means I'ma be in that bitch right next to you ."

"Fine," August said unclenching his jaw "but as soon as we land. Im gettin my glock and I will be payin that nigga a visit. I'm gon remind him who the fuck I am."

"Iight bro, I'm down," Chris said grinnin "Just like old times."

"We need to be out though ," August said with no smile on his face "I will kill him if I see him so I'm sittin in the truck.

August walked away. Chris wanted to say more but he knew he needed to give his brother space. Becca and the rest of them found Chris.

"Where is August," Becca said looking around for August.

"I calmed him down. He sittin in the car. We all need to bounce though," he gave Drake and Sean the look. They already knew why.

"London can you get my stuff. Im going to check on him," Becca said as she walked away not waiting for a response.

She found the parked truck with August sitting in the far back textin, "baby you okay?" She said climbing towards the back and sitting next to August.

However, August motioned for her to straddle him. She sat in front of him as he put his hands around her waist and she put her hands around his neck.

"I wanted to kill that nigga just now Becca." August said gently running his hand across her cheek as he examined the redness. It was pissing him off seeing that she was harmed.

"I know you did. I saw it in your eyes. Where did that anger come from. Ive never seen you look like that before," she said with concern.

August looked into her eyes which were no longer the hue of blue green . He noticed that they turned darker when she is upset. He searched to see if she could handle knowing about his past.

"There are things you don' know about me and I know that fuck nigga Trey aint told you shit," August said still looking in her eyes. "When we get back home we will talk, but not now. I don't want you stressed out."

He turned his head to kiss her hand that was resting on his shoulder, "I'm sorry if I scared you though."

"You don't scare me baby." Becca said letting out a small smile, "I know you think I can't handle things you tell me, but I'm stronger then you think I am."

He smiled at her, "I know you are girl. I'm just trying to protect."

"I'm a big girl. I can handle most things."

"Is that right."

She nodded her smiling leaning in to kiss him. As their tongues intertwined, he turned Becca to the side laying her on the seat, hovering over her never breaking the kiss. He rubbed his hand over her body and over her breast.