Chapter 27.

***warning possible trigger for people who have experienced birthing complications***

FLASH BACK

"August stop it you're going to make me pee on myself." Sabrina said laughing as August tickled her on his lap.

"Well give me the remote! I want to watch the game not Lifetime!" August said as he continued tickling her.

"Okay, Okay Babe!" Sabrina said crying laughing and handed him the remote. "Ill go make breakfast. "

"Iight, but please don't put any of that jelly concoction you have been eating durin your pregnancy." August said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Why do you continue hating August?" Sabrina said walking into the kitchen.

"I ain't hatin babe." He shook his head. "You and my baby girl enjoy that nasty stuff, I just can't do it."

Sabrina made breakfast and they sat down to eat.

"Babe give you me your plate." Sabrina said grabbing August's plate once they finished eating.

August grabbed her before walking away "You are so good to me baby." he said looking up at her and kissing her belly.

"I'm trying to give you all the attention before our princess gets here." She said smiling rubbing his cheek looking down at him before walking over to the sink.

August looked down at his phone. His brother was calling.

"Aye wud up bro," August said leaning back in the chair.

"Man can I come over to you and Brina's? Ma pissin me the fuck off." Chris's younger self complained.

"What happened?" August said knowing they were fighting over something stupid.

"Man she just trippin because my new chick China was over here last night." Chris said all loud. "I'm a grown ass man!"

"Boy when your ass move up out my house then you can say yo ass grown." Mama Sheila said yelling in the background.

"Shit, I didnt know she could hear me." Chris said lowering his voice.

"Yeah you betta chill bro before ma whoop yo ass." August said laughing. Then from the corner of his eye he said Sabrina hunch over the sink. He immediately stood up. "Aye bro hold on."

He put the phone down and walked swiftly over to Sabrina, "Sabrina whats wrong."

"I think I just had a contraction!" Sabrina said in a excited but painful face.

"Oh shit!" August ran back to his phone. "Bro, Sabrina is having contractions. I need to time them to see if this is the real deal."

"What! Okay Ill tell mom." Chris said "Call me when yall head to hospital."

"Iight" they hung up.

"Babe come sit down. Ill go get the hospital bags and we will to see if another comes." August said panicking.

Sabrina sat down at the table. While August went to get the bag while Sabrina made calls to her family and friends. August eventually came back with three bags as Sabrina was getting off the phone with her mom.

"Ma I cant help if she wants to come three weeks early!" Just then another contraction hit.

"You okay baby?" Her mom said on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah ma, just another contraction. So far they are 15mins apart." She turned and saw August. "Mommy, August just came in the kitchen. I think I'm going to go to the hospital now."