Chapter 33.

Day 2. Late Morning

Everybody was around the table on the balcony eating breakfast joking and laughing about the night before.

August and Becca were being a little quiet because of what they thought they knew from the night before.

They were watching China, Chris and London laugh and talk like they were best friends. August shook his head and turned to focus on the conversation Kelcei and everyone else were talking about tonight's party.

"Tonight's party is gonna be all the way live," Danielle said dancing in her chair.

"Yeah, as long as Riley doesn't get crazy like last night," Vanessa said. "When she tried to climb up that pole, I knew it was time to go." Everyone laughed.

"Does anyone have an Aspirin?" Riley said coming to the table in with a hoodie over her head and sunglasses on. She sat down a put her head on the table.

"Aww poor Riley had too much fun last night," Denise said rubbing Riley's back.

"Man, I don't know why y'all let me drink that much," Riley said lifting her head. "My head is killing me. I'm staying in the room all day until tonight's party."

"Girl you grown," Danielle said handing her Aspirin. "Our only job was to make sure your butt got home safe and sound."

"Whatever, I just want to eat and get back in bed." Riley said groaning.

They all laughed and kept talking about the party. August was just listening to them and chiming in here and there, but his mind was else where. He really wanted to talk to Chris.

"Aye Chris, come with me to go handle some stuff for the party," August said to Chris.

"I'm tryna go too," Sean said.

"Me too," Drake chimed in.

"Shit, all us guys should go and leave these females here," Diggy said.

Shut up boy," China said throwing a piece of bacon at him.

"Girl!" Diggy said picking up the bacon off the floor and eating it. "Throwin this good ass and expensive ass bacon. Get ya girl Chris.

Chris just laughed and got up from the table. August wanted to just be him and Chris, but he didn't want to have anyone asking questions so he just let it go.

"We need to go get Kelcei's hair done anyway," KiKi said. "Us "women" can go do our own thing."

"Well since we are splitting up, I guess we will see y'all tonight before the party," Kelcei said getting up from the table too.

Everyone got up, cleaned up and the fellas and ladies went their separate ways.

August and the rest of the guys went to did stuff for the party that night. But before they went to check on venue and things, they couldn't help but go to the Ceasers palace to gamble a little bit.

After they were done losing money 2 hours later, they decided to finally check on the venue. Everything was going as planned for the location. The place was set up in a turquoise and pink. The DJ and food were not set up yet because it was about 5 hours until the party, but they made sure everything else was straight.

They didn't really have anything else they needed to do so they went back to the penthouse. The girls weren't there yet of course so they what all guys do, play 2K. While they were playing August decided to pull Chris to the side.

"Bro I have to talk to you about something," August said getting up from where he was sitting.

"Aww shit Chris done did something," Sean said while not looking away from the game.