Chapter 34.

WARNING STRONG CONTENT AHEAD. SKIP CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
_________________

Day 2 Night/Early Morning of Day 3

She slowly turned to face him, putting her arms around August's neck as her dress fell completely off. She stepped out of it standing only in her gold heels, black bra and panties.

"I'm done fighting it August." She said kissing him deeply.

Becca and August started kissing roughly as he slid his hands down her back, over her ass gripping it as he wrapped her legs around his waist. Never breaking their kiss, he sat her on the dresser.

Becca leaned back against the mirror as he kissed down to the side of her neck. He kissed slowly admiring how sweet she tasted while catching a whiff of her Dior perfume as he kissed behind her ear. The Weeknd's "Coming Down" was playing from the living room and could be heard in the room as the baseline vibrated through the walls. It only increased the sexual desire between the both of them.

He worked his way back up to her lips sucking only her bottom lip. Becca yearned for this moment to happen between them again. He lifted her arms above her head against the mirror as he kissed down in between her bre*st. He slid his hand down her arm to her back and unclasped her bra. She took it completely off and threw it to the side. Becca gripped the back of his head gently as he sucked back and forth between her bre*sts. This made Becca become even more moist. More than she already was from just laying eyes on a shirtless August.

As August made his way down to her stomach, Rebecca started to get antsy anticipating his next moves. Her heart began to race as he planted kisses against her smooth skin, he gripped her ass scooting her to the edge of the dresser as her upper body still leaned against the mirror. August took his hand and rubbed her pu*sy through her panties feeling how wet and ready she was. He looked at her smiling as he used both his hands to slide her panties down her legs and onto the floor. Becca started to lean forward to take her stilettos off, but August stopped her.

"Nah baby, those are staying on tonight," He said grinning as lifted one of her legs over his shoulder gripping her heel as he licked a trail from her calf to her inner thigh. Becca continued to lean back with her eyes closed as she felt his index finger slide into her wetness. He pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth tasting her sweetness.

"Mmmmm so sweet," he said with a mischievous grin before sticking his finger along with another back inside her. She gasped as he slowly pumped in and out of her keeping his fingers curled to make sure he hit that spot nicely and he used his thumb to rub on her cl*t. She was surely dripping wet now. There was no doubt she could feel it.

After teasing her for a few minutes, he replaced his fingers with his tongue. He dove deep inside her with out warning. She opened her mouth with pleasure feeling his warm, thick tongue inside her. He used his free hand to lift her other leg over his shoulder. August used both hands to grab her ass, moving her against his tongue so he could get deeper inside her. As her body started to warm up, she started matching his tongue movements by moving her hips with his rhythm.

Becca shot open her eyes when she felt herself being lifted off the dresser and against the wall still lifted up. She was amazed how strong August was as he continued to tongue fu*k her as she was against the wall with her legs still over his shoulders. He ate her pus*y like it was in last meal as a free man.

A ripple of electricity ran through her body as her mind began to get cloudy as she got closer to her peak. August flicked his tongue against her clit while going back and forth from sucking on it. In no time Becca felt her body tense up and her legs began to shake. She tried her best not to scream out, but she couldn't hold it any longer.