Chapter 41.

The plane landed back in D.C. as the sun gradually went down turning the sky to hues of orange. Back to the realities of work, kids and life.

"Wake up babe," Becca said shaking August.

"I'm up, I'm up," he said stretching his arms.

Everyone got off the plane and grabbed their bags and hopped in the vehicles that were waiting for them.

"Daaadddy," Kimberly yelled running into August's arms who barely was able to drop his bags on the ground. He gave her a big hug kissing her cheek multiple times.

"Okay okay daddy, I cant breatheee," Kimberly said giggling trying to get out of August's tight grasp.

"Daddy missed his baby," August said finally said putting her down.

"Dang uncle can't get no love too," Chris said walking in the door.

Kimberly giggled and gave Chris a hug and then hugged everyone else that walked in the house. "Whew! I think I gave all my hugs out." Kimberly said running upstairs giggling.

"Where is my baby boy," China said walking into the living room.

"He right here," mama Sheila said walking up to China with   Cj over her shoulder. China started crying picking up her baby.

"Mommy's little man has gotten so much bigger these past few days," China said kissing the baby, "mommy is never leaving you again.

"here she go," Chris said whispering to August.

August laughed, "you know damn well that baby look the same as when we left like four day ago China."

She shot him a evil glare.

"How was the trip? Win any money?" Sheila asked sitting on the sofa.

"I did mama," China said extra excited.

"I did too, but my money ended up going to strippers at the Palace," Drake said.

"Damn shame," Sheila said shaking her head.

Everyone laughed. Becca's friends and the other guys got ready to go since they all pretty much had to go to work the next day.

"Sis, you gonna take me home," London asked Becca.

"I can take you home," Drake chimed in before Becca could answer.

"We can take you." China said. Then looked in Chris's direction, "Right Chris? We have to go in your direction."

London looked at China and Drake funny, "uhh okay. Didn't know I was so popular."

"I'm not ready to leave yet baby, I want to catch the end of this football game." Chris said sitting down watching the television.

"It's fine China, I'll ride with Drake," London said smiling.

Drake smiled from ear to ear grabbing London's suitcase from her. She looked at him funny shaking her head walking out the door, " I don't know what you have up your sleeve boy, but I'll play along."

Everyone left out and after awhile Chris, China and the baby left too.

August put Kimberly to bed and walked back downstairs to Mama Sheila and Becca talking.

"What chu' all talkin' bout it here," August said squeezin his self in between Becca and Sheila putting his arms around them.

"Damn boy!" Sheila said scooting over.

Becca laughed, "I was just talking to your mom about us."

"You told her," August asked smiling.