Chapter 35.

Day 3- Afternoon

It was 2 in the afternoon and the Vegas streets were busy with tourist for all over the world. The sun was blazing as if the devil himself was dancin in the street. Nobody in the penthouse was awake. They were either cozy in bed.. Or floor recovering from the night before.

Becca stirred as she laid on top of August chest. She looked up at August who was staring down at her.

"Good morning," she said looking back down. She didnt want him smelling morning breath.

"Good mornin' beautiful," he said still staring at her.

"How long have you been up burning a hole in my head," she laughed.

"Shut up," he said squeezing her tighter against him. "Maybe like 10 minutes."

"Oh okay.  So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

"I don't really have a plan during the day. I think Sean was talkin about going to the Rehab pool party shit at the Hard Rock Hotel ." August said.

"That sounds fun. I hear thats like a place you have to go while in Vegas," Becca said brushing her hair off her face.

"China and Chris planned a dinner for Kelcei's birthday and for our last night at Nobu," he said putting his arms up to stretch.

He sat up little with Becca still leaning on him.

"Well damn! I wish it was my birthday!" She laughed.

"We can pretend it is," August said grinning as he pulled her leg over to straddle him.

Becca sat on top of him laughing, "Oh so last night wasn't enough for you? You wanna make sure my ass cant walk today I see."

August nodded his head as he pulled her down to him and started sucking on her neck. She moan softly. He used his other hand to rub his di*k against Becca's very moist pus*y.

Becca used her hand to guide his di*k inside her.  She gasped as he pushed deep in her. She sat up as he held her hips.

"You know this ass is gonna get tore up every night right," August said as he thrusted in and out of her with slow, steady deep strokes looking up at her.

She just nodded her head while her eyes were closed, biting her lip and opening them again grinning at August.

"You sure you can handle this di*k girl," August said locking eye contact with Becca as he deepened his stroke.

Becca slowly nodded again.

"Good," was all August said before flipping her over, di*k still inside as he continued to give her the business. They went from the bed to the shower. Before Becca snuck to her room to get dressed. By the time they were finished they walked to the dining area with everyone already sitting.

"Look who decided to join the rest of the family." Diggy said all loud, causing everyone to look behind them.

"You two kids done fucking for now," Drake said laughing.

Becca put her head down as she smiled sitting down at the table.

"For now," August said grinning being a smart ass then kissing Becca's forehead before sitting next to her.

Everyone looked them. Some grinning because they heard them last night and the rest looking confused.

"Uhhhh is someone going to spill the tea or what," Vanessa said confused.

"We heard them doin the nasty last night" Chris said laughing.

"Thats where yo ass was Becca." London said laughing. "It's about fucking time!"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and laughed.

"So are yall officially together now and can stop playing these games with each other," China asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes Aug and I are together now," Becca said speaking for the first time since she sat down.

"Well hallelujah, praise Jesus. Let's drink to that," China said pourin champaign in everyone's glasses.

Drake stood up, "I would like to toast to my best friend and brother August for finally cuffin Rebecca and for them blessin me with new material for my next album. I'm talkin bout Best I Ever Had part 2 type shit."

Everyone busted out laughing.

Then Chris stood up, "nah nah I wanna toast to them finally getting together so they can stop fucking each other with their eyes."

"Here, here," London said all loud.

Everyone laughed again

August laughed standing up, " whateva. I see yall got jokes n shit today.   Well at the end of the day, glad yall happy for us. It was only a matter of time for her to want this right here and curve that lame nigga," August said jokingly lookin at Becca who playfully hit him. "But nah forreal the main reason we here is for the birthday girl Kelcei." He smiled towards Kelcei, "I hope you had a fun 21st birthday baby sis." He raised his glass "to Kelcei"

"To Kelcei," everyone said raising there glasses.

They drank, ate and talked as they made plans for there final day in Vegas. 

After everyone finished eating, they went their separate ways to get ready for the pool party.

"Damn, I'ma have to hurt some niggas today I see," Sean said as Danielle and the rest of the girls walked out to the living room laughing and talking with their bath suits barely covering anything.

"Yeah you might," Drake said looking at London, China, Denise and Danielle's ass. "All this ass in this room, I don't know if Ima even be able to control my hands."

Chris looked at Drake like nigga what? Then looked at China who had on a blue crochet one piece with only a thinly woven strip connecting the front of it. It barely covered her big ass and titties, "China!! Nigga you need to turn around and change. Yo titty about to pop out."

"Boy bye, I'm not changing shit," China said ignoring Chris and walking off.

"Nah leave her alone," Drake said cheesin "she looks good. That baby did her body good."

"Nigga you MUST want to die today," Chris said glaring at Drake.

"I'm just playin, calm down killa," Drake said putting his glasses on laughin.

"Yeah iight," Chris knew Drake was playin, but that didnt mean he wouldnt watch him all day. Drake had a rep of takin women from they niggas.

"Yall crazy," August putting on his bucket hat and wrapping his arms around Becca.

"You definitely better watch for niggas around Becca August," Diggy said coming into room with a inner tube, a liter cup full of alcohol, a towel and anything else you could think of for a pool party. He was definitely ready hahaha. "You know how niggas act when they see a light skinned, blue eyed black girl with a nice sized ass on her."

"Well they can try it they want to, but I promise you they will go missin," he said pretending to pull a trigger at Diggy while still holding Becca.

"Damn Becca bout to bring the thug back out of August's ass," Diggy said pretending to dodge the bullet.

"Okay okay yall play too much. You wont have to hurt anyone today babe," Becca said kissing August. "Let's go."

They all headed to Rehab for what was about to be a very eventful evening.

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019