Chapter 37.

"I see you moved on to the next nigga quickly," a familiar voice said to her as she walked out the bathroom.

"What do you want Trey and why are you even here," Becca said walking away from him into the hotel lobby.

"Tyga flew me out here," Trey said following her.

"For what? Shouldn't you be with your child and babymama," Becca said trying to walk away from him

"She had the baby last week. I saw him, but she doesn't want me around right now." He said a little sad.

"Well I guess that's karma for you. Now if you don't mind, I'm celebrating with some friends," she said walking away.

Trey grabbed her wrist and turned her towards him. "So are you really with him now Becca?"

"What makes you think that?" She said to him.

"Tyga called and told me. Have you been with August this whole time?" He said still holding on to her wrist.

"Get..off..me..Trey. Its none of your fuckin business," Becca said through her teeth.

"Did you fuck with him while we were still together," Trey asked still holding on to her wrist.

"Its none of your business anymore Trey. Now let me go before I make a scene," Becca said raising her voice.

He let go of her but still blocked her from moving, "you cheated on me didnt you," He said getting a little angry.

"You know what..." She turned away from him laughing to herself a little then turned back towards Trey, "Yeah we did one time after you and I had that big argument"

He looked at her shocked then his face turned to anger. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards a corner away from people.

"Get off me Trey!" Becca said louder, but nobody was paying attention or listening since the music was so loud, "you're hurting me!"

He ignored her, "After all the shit you were saying about me and Camille and you sitting here at a niggas house every fuckin day and you FUCKIN him!?!"

"You kept a relationship with her for MONTHS," Becca said now in tears. She could see Trey was drunk from his blood shot eyes and could smell the alcohol on him as he got closer to her face. "And you have a BABY with her."

He slammed her against the wall, "I didn't love her Rebecca, I loved you." He said with angry tears

"So this is how you show me you loved me?" She said in fear, but still trying to hold her ground, "By hurting me?" Her face turned to anger "I don't love you anymore. I fuckin hate you Trey."

He looked at her and back handed her across her face. "Fuck you Becca." He looked at her one last time before walking away from her.

She held her face in shock. Trey had never laid a hand on her before. She could do nothing but slide down the wall in shock.

It had been 20 minutes since Becca left to go to the bathroom.

"What the fuck that girl doin," London said to August.

"I don't even know." August said. "She prolly takin a massive shit."

Everyone laughed.

"Let me go check on her," London said walking away.

"Ima roll with you," Vanessa said.

"Me too. I need to pee," Danielle said.

"Well damn let's all go," China said laughin.

All the girls decided to go check on Becca and freshen up. They walked into the hotel towards the bathroom laughing.

"Girl I can wait until Sean --" Danielle paused as she looked ahead "Oh my God Becca."

The rest of the girls looked towards where she was running towards.

"BECCA," London said running to her sisters side.

Becca wrapped her arms around her sister and cried.

"What the fuck happened," London said looking at her face finally.

"Trey is here drunk and h-," she started to say.

"You aint said nothin but a muthafuckin word sis," London said pulling her hair up gettin riled up "Where the fuck he at?"

"Trey is here and he hit you," Riley said calmly trying to understand in disbelief.

"Yeah he is and he did this," Becca said still in shock.

"Come on boo, let's get you in the bathroom and clean you up before August see you like this," Danielle helped her off the ground.

"Before I see her like what?" August said walking up to them looking confused with Sean, Diggy and Chris behind him.

He looked past all the girls and straight to Becca. He walked up to her slowly.

"What the hell happened Rebecca" he said sternly as he examined the grip marks on her arms. He was confused as to how that happened.

"Trey is here, he confronted me about us, we argued and he became so angry," angry tears ran down her face. She couldn't even finish. "...He has never been like this before." Was all she could say.

August was beyond pissed. He gently grabbed her face, turning it to the side. He looked at her slightly swollen cheek and turned her to face him. He looked into her eyes then kissed her forehead.

"That nigga is a dead man," was all August said backing up from Becca with fire in his eyes. He then turn and sped walked out towards the pool party.

"Shit is about to go down," Diggy said shaking his head walking after August

"Aye, Aug calm down," Chris said running after him.

August ignored everyone behind him. All he could see was red.

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019