Chapter 30.

Trey laid on the couch still sulking over Becca.  Camille wasn't speaking to him and was thinking of not including him in his sons life.

"My dude you gonna have to get up man." Tyga said sitting on the coach across him. "You don't need to worry bout them women. We can hit the strip club and get you a young new bitch like me." Tyga said talking about his new girl of the week who resembled a Kardashian/Jenner.

Trey didnt say anything.

"Look I'm headed to Cali for the week so if you need to bring a chick back here, go ahead." Tyga said throwing him keys. "Whateva you need to do to get you out of this state of mind."

"Iight." Trey said in this low tone "Have a safe flight."

Tyga threw up his dueces a left the house.

Trey decided to get up from the couch. And call Camille. By the third ring someone answered.

"Camille's phone," a woman answered.

"Uh hello, this is Trey, I'm--," Trey started before he was cut off.

"Oh I know who you are. This is her mother." The woman said through the phone.

"Oh. Hello Mrs. --" Trey gets cut off again.

"You have some nerve calling my daughters phone with what you have put her through." Camille's mom said fussing through the phone.

"Give me my phone mom," Camille said in the background.

"This good for nothin, two timing dog." Her mother said under her breath as she handed the phone to Camille.

"What do you want Tremaine?" She said in a annoyed tone.

"I just want to check on you and my son." Trey said putting emphasis on my son

"We are fine. He and I should be meeting very soon," she said rubbing her belly.

"What do you mean?" Trey said confused.

"Im in labor." Camille said.

"And you didn't tell me!" Trey said getting excited and running to find his shoes.

"I dont want you here!" Camille said teary eyed. "This is supposed to be a joyous day and you bring nothing but pain." She said fully crying.

She was about to say something else but a contraction hit.

"Thats enough baby." She said rubbing Camille's head, grabbing Camille's phone.

"My daughter does not need you here bringing stress to her and this baby." Her mother said. "You can come by Trinity hospital in the morning."

Then she hung up.

Trey could not do anything but sit down and cry. He really felt he fucked up and all he wanted to do was make6 it right. He wanted to be there for his son.

"Man fuck that," he said wiping his face and getting off the couch. Like a man supposed to do, he got his shoes on and left the house.

Camille may not want to see him, but he has every right to be in the hospital where his child would be born. Even if that meant standing outside her hospital room. He was going to hear his son's first cry.

***

Becca was cleaning up the living room with Kimberly. They were doing some arts and crafts and she wanted to make sure it wasn't a mess when August came home from traveling. He had to take an emergency flight for two days out to his new fitness location because of a problem.