Chapter 40.

"Yo what are we gonna do?" Kelcei said pacing the penthouse.

"Give me a second to think," Becca said running her fingers through her hair looking out the window.

The girls just got back to the hotel. They have been trying to figure out what the next steps were for the guys.

"I just got off the phone with the boys attorney, he talked to his colleague here in Vegas since he has no jurisdiction here," China said putting her phone in her back pocket. "he is going to make sure that they all get out by Monday morning."

"MONDAY!" Kelcei said panicking "my brothers have to stay locked up for two nights."

"Kelcei, you have to calm down," London said giving Kelcei a hug. "They will probably get a slap on the wrist and be out tomorrow morning."

"This is what we are going to do," Becca started to say after there was a silence from everyone, "Kelcei, you and your friends will take the jet home--,"

"But," Kelcei started to say.

"No buts Kelcei, you do not need to be here. I need you to be strong and help your mom with Kimberly and baby Chris tomorrow," Rebecca said walking up to her. "I need you to keep it together when you get home. I dont want your mom or Kimberly getting upset.

Kelcei nodded her head.

"Everyone will go home too except China, Danielle and myself," Becca said looking at each of them.

"Im stayin' and don't even try to argue about it either Becca," London said not looking up from her phone.

"Okay fine, but everyone else go home." said Becca said sternly.

Everyone nodded.

"Let's order some food and just chill out." Becca said, "There ain't shit else we can do tonight. We will figure out our next steps tomorrow."

"How are you feeling Becca," Vanessa said with concern. "That was a lot that happened."

"Im fine," She said with a half smile "I'm just trying to be strong and get through this." A tear almost left her eye but she caught it before it fell.

"We are your friends Becca, its okay to feel hurt by what Trey did and said to you."

"Trey is dead to me," Becca said looking out the window again. "All I care about now is being loyal to August and making sure I'm by his side."

Nobody said anything.

"Ill tell you what, August is nothin to fuck wit and it is clear to me as I'm sure it is to anybody there at the pool party, they better not fuck wit chu either," London said smiling.

Everyone laughed

"I know right! He wasn't going to do anything to that boy, but then he started running that mouth," China said. "He got what he deserved."

"Let's stop talking about this. I'm going to take a bath," Becca said walking away. She knew that they were trying to make her feel better, but she didn't. She didn't like that the guys were in jail because of her mess. She now knew for sure she could trust August. He would do anything for her and it is very apparent.

She walked in the bathroom taking her hair down, turning on the faucet. As she let the water run she decided to see if the gossip sites said anything. She went to TMZ, the shaderoom and sure enough there was an article about the fight. The headline read "MASSIVE fight at ReHab Pool Party" The article mainly focused on the fact Drake, Big Sean and Tyga were involved in the fight. Little do they know, it hardly had anything to do with them.