Chapter 32

WARNING
FREAKY ISH BOUT TO GO DOWN 😁.... Yeah, I'm going there lol def not for the uncomfortable readers.

*I added a lovely little song to set the tone for ya 😜*
____________
Day 2.

London closed the shower door and slowly made her way towards Chris and China.

China pulled out her bun as she walked over to Chris. She bent down and started kissing him. London walked over as well. China broke her kiss with Chris when he stood up. She smiled at London and pulled her close as she tongued her down.

Chris was turned on to the max watching his woman kissing on another girl who happened to be just as fine. He d*ck was standing straight up.

China noticed, she motioned for Chris to come to them not breaking the kiss with London. She eventually pulled away from London smiling at Chris, "Kiss her."

Chris was hesitant, "baby you sure about all that? This isnt some kind of test is it?"

"Yes I am sure and no this isn't a test now kiss her Chris," China said smiling seductively

Chris listen the second time China said it he grabbed London's hips, pulling her close as he slowly pressed his lips against hers. While they kissed, China sucked on the back of Chris's neck as she used her hand to caress his d*ck.

After doing this for a few, China pulled London to the shower bench and sat her down. She bent over as she kissed London slowly down in between her legs. She used her hand to rub on her clit as she started to lick in between her lips. London moaned softly as China's warm tongue darted in and out of her.

Chris walked up behind China, slapping her ass before slamming his d*ck deep inside her. China let out a loud moan as she continued sucking on London. Chris continued fucking the shit out of China. It got to a point where China lost focus of what she was doing to London.

London took this moment to get off the bench. She stood up and touched on herself as Chris pounded into China. London couldn't wait any longer. She wanted to taste China.

London has always been experimental and didnt mind pleasure with beautiful women from time to time. She was no stranger to threesomes.

"Its my turn to taste you China." London said softly pulling her away from Chris.

China smiled seductively and nodded as she laid down on the bench opening her legs. London began to go to work.

"Dont just stand there Chris, fuck her." China said in between moans.

Chris liked this aggressive China. It turned him on. He got behind London, rubbed her wet pus*y before gliding into her slowly. He let out a small moan as he explored the inside of London. Nothing felt better to a man than to be inside new pus*y. Once he found his rhythm, he began to stroke deep in London.

London moaned with pleasure, she loved the way Chris felt in her. Even though she is enjoying it a whole hell of a lot, she never forgot that China was right there. She didnt want her to know how good her man was making her feel. She kept licking and sucking on her as China threw her head back in ecstasy. London knew how to work her tongue. China came in no time.

***

It had been an hour or two since Becca fell asleep. She looked behind her and smiled seeing August softly breathing as he slept. She moved his arms from around her and decided to get some water. Realizing she was only in her bra and panties so she found August's black tee, throwing it on. As she walked to the kitchen she looked around making sure everyone was good.