Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"Holy shit! I'm in so much trouble." I thought to myself as I slammed the door of my room shut. I threw myself into my bed and stared wide eyed at the ceiling.

"Fuck" I grumbled as I felt my lips still tingling from the kiss we shared. "She's marrying your brother you moron!" I wanted to shut off my thoughts but found myself being in a rather helpless situation. From the moment I landed my eyes on her, it was like she ignited a fire in my heart. She was so mesmerising that I literally couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Lisa this is so wrong!" I thought again. I knew for a fact that it was wrong but I wanted her badly. Frustrated, I kicked off my boots and settled into the bed to get some sleep. I tried to put myself to sleep but no matter what I did, Jennie kept knocking the door of my thoughts and before I knew it, the sun was peeking through my curtains.

I stumbled out of the bed and headed towards the shower. I remembered that I had plans for the day with Taehyung and honestly, that distraction was more than welcomed. I had come home to get away from my problems in Seoul, not make more.

"Good morning asshole" I said to Taehyung as I walked into the kitchen.

He shoved me a little as I walked to him.

"Are you ready to do the ever so interesting job of painting the garage?" He asked with a smirk.

"Shut up. I don't know why I decided to come to Thailand in the first place to spend my vacation. There's been no 'vacation' for me since I got here" I said to him.

"Oof someone's grumpy this morning" He laughed.

"No, you're just a jerk. Now come on, let's get going" I said.

As soon as I turned around, I ran right into Jennie.

"S..sorry" She stammered as she grabbed a hold of the counter to balance herself. She was almost shaking with nervousness.

"Uh no, it's my fault. I didn't see you" I said as I touched her arm lightly.

As if it was a natural reflex, she pulled her arm away immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. I just need..."

"Woah this is getting real awkward" Taehyung interrupted with a grin.

"Fuck off" I grumbled. "Let's go" I spoke hastily as I moved past Jennie to walk outside.

Taehyung and I grabbed the necessary stuff and made our way towards the garage.

"What the heck was that?" He asked.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. She looked like she couldn't stand you a second longer if you hadn't left" He spoke. 

"Who knows" I shrugged "Maybe she just doesn't like me much"

"Well I don't blame her for that then" Taehyung teased.

"Can we just drop it?" I asked him.

"Aww look at poor little Lisa being all butthurt" He said in a whiny mocking tone.

"Don't forget I own a gun Tae" I warned and he just laughed in response.

As we turned our attention back to our work, I groaned.

"Damn. This garage definitely needs some work done" I said.

"Yup. It's horrible" Taehyung said. "Like most of your relationships" He added, laughing loudly.