Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

I woke up and rolled out of bed. It was still early so I headed towards Grace's room to check on her. I was a little surprised that she wasn't in bed, but it didn't alarm me. She was safe in this house. I noticed Lisa's bedroom door was wide open. I assumed she was up already and that Grace was with her.

I passed by Lisa's door and stopped dead in my tracks. I had never seen anything more precious than the two of them. They were both fast asleep. Lisa was laying on her stomach with her head resting on her arm. Grace was laying sideways with her head resting in the small of Lisa's back. Her little cheek was squished against Lisa's skin and her mouth was open. My heart literally skipped a beat. I leaned my head against the door frame and just stared at them. They were perfect.

"That should be illegal" I heard Rosé mumble as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Right?" I said.

"I totally get it Jendeuk"

"Really?"

"Yes" She said as she looked at the two of them sleeping. "That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. People really need to stop letting her have small children" She chuckled.

"I know..." I breathed.

"She can get it" Rosé grinned.

"Chaeng!" I said lightly tapping her arm. "Stop it!" I laughed softly.

"I'm just saying Jen. That is ridiculously cute" She said pointing at the two of them sleeping.

"Let's let them be" I said quietly as I grabbed Rosé's hand and led her downstairs.

"I don't know why you settled for Jin" She said as she started making coffee. "Lisa is a ten. She's charming, hot as hell, great with kids and she loves you more than anything. What else do you need?" She asked.

"I know she does"

"I just don't get it. After everything that you guys went through, you're still not together. It's stupid"

"Chaeng..." I warned.

"I'm serious. I used to think that all this was just really dumb. But I've gotten to know her pretty well now. I totally get it Jen. I don't roll that way but she's perfect for you. You need to wake up" She said seriously.

"I can't do that to this family Rosé. There's more at stake than just me and Lisa" I answered sadly.

"That just sounds like another excuse Jennie. Jin is safe and dependable. He's also been half assing his way through your marriage since it started" She frowned.

"I know" I sighed. "I'm gonna check up on Grace again"

"Mhmm I bet you are" She grinned.

"Shut up!" I said, sticking out my tongue.

As I walked upstairs, I could tell they were awake. I could hear Grace giggling and Lisa making what I can only describe as growling noises. I looked in the doorway and laughed when I saw Lisa holding Grace upside down by her ankles.

"Give me all your money!" She teased the little girl.

"Nooooooooo!" Grace squealed.

Lisa then proceeded to drop her onto the soft mattress of the bed and tickled her as she wiggled and laughed in an attempt to get away from her. Then, Lisa went on to pepper kisses all over her face.

"Hey Nini" Lisa said, slightly out of bed. "You want a turn?" She said mischievously.

I laughed. "No. Maybe next time though"