Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

The wedding was nice.

I found the whole thing to be slightly absurd tho. I had been with Jennie almost every night and she was with me until about three hours before she walked down the aisle. It was ridiculous. But I actually stopped feeling guilty about it. We were able to get along now, which was good. Jin was super happy about it. Again, completely absurd.

If he only knew.

They were leaving for their honeymoon in a couple days and I was trying to steer clear of her. I was doing a terrible job at it though. It took all of my self control to keep my hands off her. We had a super strong physical attraction. It was nuts. However, I would be lying if I said there wasn't more to it.

I was busy packing up my stuff when she came into the room.

"Are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I have an album coming up. I need to start recording" I told her.

"Any songs about me?" She asked with a coy smile.

I laughed. "Yes. The one about betraying your brother with his wife is definitely about you." I told her with a wink.

"You're a jerk!" She smiled. "I'll miss you" She added seriously.

"I know" I said. I watched as she started to help me fold and put my clothes into my suitcases.

"When will we see each other again?" She asked.

"Who knows" I shrugged. "You're going back to New Zealand after the honeymoon right?" I asked.

"Yes" She said.

"I'm sure I'll pass through there when I'm on tour. I'll stop by and visit" I said as I zipped up one of the suitcases.

I watched as she grabbed one of my flannel shirts out of an open suitcase. She put it on and pulled the collar up to her nose and breathed in deeply.

"I'm keeping this" She said softly.

"Whatever, weirdo" I replied. "Now get out of here. You're distracting me!" I said flinging a t-shirt at her.

"Kiss me" She whispered as she stepped into my personal space.

I was glad that I didn't because the same moment, Taehyung popped his head into the room.

"Umm.. am I interrupting something?" He asked awkwardly.

"No" Jennie said quickly. "I was just helping Lisa pack" She added, backing away.

"Um. Okay. Whatever" He said before making eye contact with me. "Can you come downstairs for a while when you're done with packing?"

"Yeah sure." I answered smiling. As soon as he left, I shot Jennie a glare. "You need to stop"

"I can't help it" She huffed.

"Go spend time with your husband" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fuck you!" She said and then walked out of the room.

Once I had packed a majority of my clothes, I went downstairs to see what Taehyung wanted.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat across from him at the table.

"I got you something" He said with a smile as he walked over to the closet and pulled out a large box.

"What the hell is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Open it" He said.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Inside the box was a brand new Hagstrom Tremar Viking Deluxe. It was deep black with custom inlays. I grabbed him and gave him a tight hug.