Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

Once the tour started, I was constantly busy. I texted and called Jennie as often as I could. It had been three months since I had last seen her. Sometimes when we were on a call, she was  completely engaged and present and other times she seemed distant and withdrawn.

I knew our relationship was taking its toll on her. I felt bad, but the fact that I was falling in love with her outweighed the guilt. I also didn't have to see Jin everyday like she did. I was worried that she was starting to crack. She looked completely exhausted the last time we video called.

"Turn the mic up" I told my sound technician.

I gave him a thumbs up when I was happy with the sound in my ears. I laid down in the middle of the stage and continued singing. Sound check was closed today so I didn't have to worry about fans.

"Lisa!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned around and smiled. "Oppa!" I said as I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug. "I didn't know you were coming"

"That is the nature of surprise" Jin said as he released me.

"Hey Lisa" Jennie said softly with a smile. I pulled her in for a hug. I held on a little longer than I should have but Jin didn't seem to notice.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Really good actually. I just signed a bit contract" Jin said, smiling.

"That's great news" I said, patting him on the back.

"I heard your tour sold out everywhere" He said. "That's amazing"

"Thank you" I replied. "I've got a few more shows left. That last one is in New Zealand next week" I said and winked at Jennie. "You're awfully quiet Jen" I said teasing her.

"I'm just letting you two catch up" She smiled.

"Speaking of which, I'm going to be crazy busy for the next week and I feel bad for leaving Jen at home. Maybe she could come with you and like spend time with you? It would make her feel better. She's been in that house forever. And she's mostly alone. I feel guilty about doing that to her" He stated.

"Jin!" Jennie exclaimed. "Did you even think to ask me if I wanted to spend a week on a tour bus with a bunch of musicians?" She questioned.

"Aww, come on Jen" I said. "It will be so much more fun with you" I added with a wink.

"You should do it babe" Jin said, giving her a childish grin.

"Fine" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed. "I'll get you a pass for the rest of the tour" I told her.

I took them both out to lunch and I was actually surprised that it wasn't awkward. I would get a little annoyed whenever they were affectionate with each other, but I managed to hide it pretty well. I had no right to be jealous.

She's his wife, not yours, I reminded myself.

We finished lunch and I went back to the arena to get ready. I had radio interviews, a meet and greet and several other things to do before I took the stage tonight. Jin showed Jennie around the stage and introduced her to the crew. I worked with the same people all the time so he knew almost everyone. Once I finished the set, I ran over to the side of the stage and hugged Jennie tightly. Jin smiled and hugged me once I let her go.

"I've got a flight to catch Lis, but you were amazing as always" He said, smiling proudly. I watched as he and Jennie said their goodbyes.

"I need to shower" I told her before heading towards my dressing room. She followed me.