Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

She looked good.

And I mean, really good. Grace was crazy about her. I smiled as I watched the two year old run as fast as her little legs would carry her into Lisa's arms. I watched as Lisa scooped her up and hugged her tightly. Her smile was beautiful.

I frowned slightly as I watched Grace reach out for Irene. The Korean smiled and kissed her forehead as the toddler giggled. Grace was definitely also very fond of Lisa's girlfriend.

I didn't dislike Irene, she was a wonderful person. But some times I just wished that I was her. I missed Lisa terribly.

"Hey!" Lisa said loudly as Jin and I walked towards her.

"Hey Lis" Jin said as he gave her a quick hug. "Irene" He smiled and hugged her too.

"How was your flight?" Irene asked as she hugged me.

"It was good. Grace did well" I said, smiling at her.

Lisa passed Grace off to Irene and wrapped me up in a tight embrace. It surprised me a bit. It had been a long time since she had held me like that. There was a difference between a hug and being held. She was holding me.

"Hi" She said with a smile as she released me.

"Hey" I spoke, blushing slightly.

"Shall we?" Jin asked.

"After you oppa" Lisa responded.

Lisa and Jin stood by the luggage claim waiting for the luggage while Irene and I adjusted Grace in Lisa's car.

"She looks really good" I said, referring to Lisa.

"Yeah. It took me a while to bring her back to life" Irene said, laughing softly. "She was pretty miserable for a bit"

I swallowed. "Yeah, I noticed."

"She's gotten so big!" Irene said, changing the subject to Grace.

"I know. She's amazing" I said with a smile.

"Lisa adores her. She's constantly talking about her"

"I'm sure if Grace could talk, she'd constantly talk about Lisa" I laughed.

Several minutes later, Lisa and Jin appeared with the luggage. I listened to their playful banter as they loaded it into the back of the vehicle. I laughed when I noticed Jin trip Lisa as they walked towards the front of the car.

"Oppa!" Lisa whined childishly as she quickly caught her balance.

"It's not my fault you're clumsy little one" He said grinning.

"Whatever" She playfully rolled her eyes as she climbed into the driver side.

"Hey baby" Jin smiled at me as he joined Grace and I in the backseat.

"Let's go!" Irene giggled as Lisa pulled away from the airport.

I noticed the way Lisa held Irene's hand as she drove down the road. I felt a stab of jealousy when she brought her knuckles up to her lips and kissed them gently. That used to be me.

Jin and I were doing okay. We had drifted a little since Grace's birth. We weren't as affectionate as we used to be and I found myself constantly craving the feeling of being loved. He was very busy with work and I was a full time mom. It got lonely a lot.

More often than not, I found myself thinking about Lisa. I remembered her hands and how well they knew me. I remembered the way her fingertips felt when she played with my hair. I remembered exactly how her kiss felt. I remembered how gently she would touch my face.