MEETING

Picture of Dayton above the one with black hair is him.

Dayton

I wiped down the last table before closing time. I looked at my watch and sighed. "Only two thirty?" I said to myself. As soon as it hit three I would dart out the building. I was tired of the harassment I would get just because I'm openly gay. The stares and name calling was tiring. The last straw was today by getting a snack to the ass and a junk grabbed. I was finally quitting. I would've quit before if it wasn't for him. I heard the bell ring as the door opened. I turned my head slightly to see three handsome strangers and a familiar face around here. He was the man that came here always around two forty before closing time. He was the reason I stayed at the crappy ass job. I blushed a little as he gave me a small smile.

"Whatcha looking at?" Claire came from behind me. I jumped and hit her on the shoulder. "Ow, that hurt reeeally bad." She laughed it off. "So are you going to go up to them or just stare?" She asked wiggling her brows. I shrugged, "Shelby will probably take care of it." I swept the floor whisking up dust. "Shelby will take care of it.........in her bed! You can't let her have it all, Dayton." She sighed and patted my back.

I thought about it as the guys called a waiter or waitress to come serve them. Shelby looked at her reflection in a pan before strutting over to their way. They rolled their eyes as she popped on her red glossy lipstick.

I suddenly had the urge to kick the water bucket over and Shelby slipped onto her back. I slowly walked around the water to help her up. I tried my best not to laugh as she glared at me. She then pushed me off and told me, "I got it," in a very harsh tone.

I snickered a little as I turned around to the men waiting. "I'm sorry for the wait sirs." I apologized while still giggling. "No problem cutes." A man to the right of me said. I blushed a little at the nickname.

"I'm Dayton and I'll be your waiter." I smiled. "I'm Shane the man to the right said. "That's Austin," he pointed to the man across the table and he waved. He had amazing blue eyes that were unreal. Shane had a dimpled up smile but had dark brown eyes that were almost black and that was hard to understand. "And that sexy beast over there is Oliver." That man! That man was the man that sat in this corner everyday for the last month. He had a serious face and didn't say much.

"Ollie! Stop being rude and introduce yourself." Shane hit his arm. He glared at him and slightly turned his head to get a glimpse of me. "Hm." He hummed. He turned back to the window and watched the people walking. "Sooo can I start you guys off with something to drink." I asked cheerfully.

"Hm let me think........you." Shane pulled me onto his lap. "Very funny." I giggled and started to get up but he grabbed me back down. He leaned into my ear. "I mean it." He bit my ear and let go. I rubbed my ear and proceeded to ask Austin what he wanted. "Ok a lemonade and a black coffee." I said writing it down. Oliver turned away from the window to face me. "How'd you know." He asked or said his face didn't change even the tiniest. I took a deep breath in a rambled. "You come in always around two forty and sit in the same exact corner with or without friends. Then you always order the same thing "black coffee and a breakfast sandwich. Then you leave a tip for just about anyone and walk out the door right at three. I gasped for air as that was a lot to take in.

He studied me for a few minutes before shrugging and turning back to the window. "Okay then." I sighed and went to fix their drinks. The whole time I was doing it though I felt eyes watching my every move. I looked out from the corner of my eye to check that no one was watching me. Turns out it was only Shane. I rolled my eyes and carried their drinks to the table. Shane tried to grab me again but I scooted over to where he couldn't reach me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later on I got Claire to take my place and she did it happily. She said she was stoked to be around such hot guys. I giggled at such and scurried to the bathroom. I held my head in my hands. I was so ready to just pack up and leave this place. "Five more minutes," I said to myself. "Just give more minutes before you get out this dump." I got up from the toilet and unlocked the door. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Shane come in.

"Hey." He leaned back against the wall. I gave him a faded smile before drying my hands with a paper towel. I was heading for the door but Shane step in front of it before I could grab the handle. "U-um excuse me." I said in a meek little voice. We stood in silence for a minute. "Um I said excuse m— "why don't you like me?" He cut me off. "W-what do you mean?" I asked shrinking into my sweater.

He pinned both my arms above my head. "You'll like me soon enough." He trailed his tongue down my neck and up to my ear. "S-stop! Please! , I yelled but he kept going. He unbuttoned my shirt and pinched my nipples. "You like that huh? You like when I play with your nipples." I cried and begged him to stop but it didn't seem to work so I tried my last resort.

I punched him in the face causing his nose to bleed and kicked him in the balls. I grabbed my sweater and rushed out the bathroom with my sweater covering me. I didn't really care that tears were rolling down my face I just wanted to get out of there. I ran to the door only to accidentally bump into Claire. She gripped my arm and spun me around. "Claire......" I sobbed. She pulled me into a tight hug and asked me what happened. I told her I didn't have the courage to talk about it so she gave me her house key and told me I could stay there.

I hugged her and quickly rushed out the door. As I was leaving I could feel Oliver's eyes on me but I didn't care, I was free. Finally free.

Heyyyy you guys!!
I want to know how you guys liked my new story so far! Is it good, okay, bad even?
Anyway I wrote this story because I was reading other bdsm stories and I thought hey what if I write my own? So sorry that this isn't that good but I'm trying. Thank you for reading my story ily guys!!!