Page 1

Harry's POV
I look up at the sky and see clouds slowly start to gather. Rain, should start later this evening. I tighten my grip around my umbrella and keep walking to work. I always watch the news before heading to work, just for this reason. I smile when I can smell the bakery.

I look at the counter when I hear the familiar sound of the bell above the door. I wave to my boss Jennifer and head to the back. The bakery use to belong to a sweet older woman but she died and in her will, she gave it to her best friend.

I use to come to this bakery everyday as a kid with my sister. We would sit in the corner by the window and bring mum a blueberry muffin. Now Gemma's in college and we don't come here much. I got a job two years ago here starting as a delivery boy. Slowly I worked my way up to working the counter and baking a bit.

I make my way to the back and put my umbrella against the wall.I grab my apron and head to the front counter. I flip the sign and head to my station. Jennifer heads back and starts baking as usually and I smile as the first customer of the day walks in.

Time skip four hours

" Here you go ma'am, have a nice day."

The woman walks out with a fake smile plaster on her face. I lean against the wall and look at the few people in the shop. Some girls in a booth talking while drinking coffee, a man with thick framed glasses and gray by himself working on his computer, and a younger man with Jet black hair by himself looking out the window. Sometimes I'll see him in here with another boy. We've talked but he never gave me his name, neither did his friend. I tilt my head at him and wonder what he's thinking.

My head turns away from him when I hear the bell. I walk up to the cash register and smile as two men walk up to me.

" Hello! What can I get you gentleman this evening?"

One looks at his watch then back at me.
" It's still morning mate, eleven thirty five to be exact."

He shows me the time and I blush a bit.
" I'm sorry sir, Good morning what can I get you."

He smiles at me while the other guy rolls his eyes. " Oh for fucks sake Niall leave the poor boy alone. Sorry about him he's just messing around. We'll have two chocolate covered donuts and two chocolate chip cookies please love."

I put his order into the cash register then look back at them. When I look up I see that the blond one, who I assume his name is Niall, went to sit next to the guy with black hair.

" Anything else Sir?"

He smiles a bit then blushes, " Yeah, tea no milk one sugar and your number?"

I get a good look at the guy. Buff, bit of a buzz cut,pretty brown eyes, and likes tea. I lean on the counter and with one hand bring him closer. He leans down and I whisper in his ear, " I don't flirt with customers during my shift but I'll make an exception for you. Got a pen?"

I pull back and he searches everyone but can't find one. I shrug and hand him his receipt.

" £6:28 please."

He pouts then gets his wallet out. He hands me the money and I give him his change.

" Will that be for here or to go?"

" Here please, and I will have your number."

" Maybe later but not now."

I bend and get his order and place it on a tray. " Your tea will be ready in a few minutes, who do I make it out to?"

He darts his eyes away from me, just for a second. If I wasn't looking at them I probably would have missed it.
" Boo bear, make it out to Boo bear please." I nod and put the money in the register.

I turn to make the tea and hum to myself. I catch a bit on what everyone is saying.
" Few more years then we can move to the mountains."

" He does have a nice looking ass."
I blush and roll my eyes when I hear to from the two groups. I get done with the tea and place it on the counter. I hear the bell and smile as a familiar face walks in.

" I'll be with you in a minute sir, do I have a boo bear? "The guys eyes widen then he glares as the guys in the booth laugh a bit. He looks back at me and smiles.
" That would be me, tea no milk one sugar?"
I nod and hand him the cup. He reaches for his wallet but I stop him.
" Your friend already paid for it boo bear."
The boys in the booth laugh and the girls giggle a bit. He glares at the boys then at me. He shakes his head and smiles. " Well, someone's not getting a tip!"

My eyes widen and I place my hands on the table. " No! I'm sorry sir, I was out of place.  Please forgive me?"

He pretends to think about it the reaches for his wallet again. He pulls out a five and places it into the tip jar.

" Thank you sir, again I'm sorry."

" It's fine love, just don't call me that again. Only if we're dating." He winks making me blush then walks away.

I blush then help Jennifer make a new batch of banana nut muffins.

Some time goes by and I'm back up at the counter. The older man has left but the two groups are still there.

" Hi!"

I look up at a blond girl smiling at me.
" I'm Taylor, me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to come to a club after your shift."

I think for a second, could be fun might even get someone to take home.
" Sure, whats it called and I'll meet you there."

I get a note pad and pull out a pen. I hear the one guy gasp and smile a bit. She writes down the address and hands it back to me.
" It's called Pills and Potions. Just two miles away from here. We'll see you there...Harry."

She walks away and her friends walk with her. I put the paper in my pocket.
I look at the clock and see I have ten minutes. I hear the boys get up. They clean up their mess and leave but the guy with black hair stays.

He walks up to me and smiles.
" I'm sorry for my friends, be careful out there Harry."

I watch him leave. If it wasn't for my name tag I would have questioned how he knew my name.