Page 16

Harry's POV

I watch him huff and stand up, guess next time. I can't believe I almost let him fuck me! Ugh when did I become so stupid! We walk downstairs with his arm around my waist. I sit on the chair next to Zayn, across from Liam.

"Well, dig in! Brought to you by Nandos!"

They laugh at their blond boy toy and eat. I zone out as I eat getting lost in my own mind. I need to get out of here, even if I do they know everything. They know my home, my work, my mother! I'm trapped.

I'm pushed back to the truth of the world when I feel a hand on my thigh. I cut my eyes at Zayn but he has his blank look on. He laughs at what Louis says and raises it higher. I try to push it off but he just grips it tightly.

"What do you think Harry? Game night tonight?"

I look over at Louis who's smiling like a kid on Christmas. He looks like he wasn't just trying to shove his tongue down my throat.

"I'd be too scared to play your games."

Zayn spanks my thigh and I glare at him.

"Just a simple Would you rather, truth or Dare, a simple game. Either way you have no choice." Zayn says.

They all laugh and I roll my eyes and shrug.
"Fine, I'll play your stupid games." They all cheer and head to the living room. Niall stays and makes popcorn.

"Harry, mind staying back and helping me?"

"Yeah, makes sure he doesn't eat it before the games!"

Niall just flicks Liam off while I throw away the trash left behind.
It's silent for a second then Niall speaks.
"You don't have to worry about us touching you. During the games we try to have a fun time. Just don't get Louis drunk!"

He laughs a bit and I give a little smile. He sits next to me and puts his arm on the back of my chair.
"I wouldn't be surprised, he seems like the kinda guy to get dirty when the walls come down. I don't doubt that naughty questions will be asked."

"That's Zayn when he's sober!"

We both let out a laugh and I can't help but wonder.

"What's Liam like when he's drunk?"

He shakes his head and gets the popcorn when it's done. He puts the popcorn into a bowl while adding in another bag.

"Liam rarely gets drunk, he's more of a one glass of wine kinda guy. When he does drink, he's just a giggly teddy bear. Zayn likes to dance and move around a lot. Louis, well Louis just goes wild!"

I nod along as he keeps going.

"What about you?"

"I'm Irish babe, there's no telling!"

I let out a giggle and shake my head at him. I look over at him and can't help but notice his smile. His teeth are straight but I have a feeling braces were involved.

His eyes are a sparkling shade of light blue, they remind me of the ocean. I looks down at his lips and notice how pink they are. I feel myself leaning in and out lips met. The way they moved together was amazing. He grips the back of my neck and pulls me closer a bit. My eyes flutter shut.

I place my hands on his chest and feel him lick my lip. We pull away when the timer goes off. I can feel the heat on my face when I go and get the popcorn out. I place it in a bowl and walk out.

I can't believe I kissed Niall, and Liked it!

I place the popcorn on the table and sit on the couch next to Zayn. Liam pulls me onto his lap, I don't care right now. I can still feel him on my lips, I watch him come in and feel the heat return. He winks at me before sitting next to Louis on the love seat.

"Alright lads, lets start off with would you rather. Zayn wanna explain how to play to Kitten?" Liam ask, his arm around my waist.
He smiles at me before nodding.

"Well, you get asked two questions and whichever you pick you have to do."

" What of I don't want to do either?" I asked moving a boy so I could get comfy. Liam's groans and grabs my hips to hold me still. Yeah, I'm not moving anymore.

"If you don't want to do any then you have to do whatever the person to the left of you says!" Louis says standing up.

"For example, Niall, Would you rather lick mayo or pickle relish off of Zayn's face?"

Zayns eyes widen before he glares at Louis.

"Mayo!"

Niall screams as he's running to the kitchen. Zayn reaches over and punches Louis in the arm. Louis just pouts before Niall comes back.

"How much on his face Lou?"

Louis smirks at Zayn before saying
"I think he can take two fingers." Louis winks at him before Niall let's out a laugh and puts the Mayo on Zayns face.

"Get this in my hair and you're a dead man!"

I laugh watching Zayns face as Niall licks it off. Niall then gives Zayn a big kiss with mayo still on his lips. Everyone but Zayn laughs.

"Get it Harry?" Louis asked

"Got it."

"Good, Niall you're next."

He looks around then his eyes land on Liam. He rubs his chin like he's thinking this a smirk comes on his face.

"Liam, would you rather have a shot or Vinegar or Apple Coder Vinegar?"

Liam groans and puts his head on my shoulder making me tense up a bit.
"What do you think pup? Apple or regular?"

As someone who's taken both, I'd want him to have the worst.
"Apple Vinegar."

He groans then lifts his head and kisses my shoulder. Louis leaves then comes back with a shot of light brown liquid.

Louis winks at me before handing it to Liam. I roll my eyes but giggle at the gagging sound that Liam makes. The boys laugh at his reaction then Zayns hands him a bottle of water.

"Ugh disgusting, I'm coming after you Niall!"

"Funny, you usually come before me!"

I can't help but laugh at that one, what can I say? Niall's pretty funny.

Zayn takes me off of Liam's lap and puts me on his. I'm tired of being passed around like a doll!
I cross my arms while Zayn wraps his around me.
"Hi Beautiful. Liam you're next!"

"Hmm Zayn would you rather Lick peanut butter between Harry or Niall's toes?"

I make a grimace looking at Liam and hear Niall groan.
"You know I hate anyone touching my feet! Zayn please pick Harry!"

I turn and look to Zayn and shake my head while mouthing No. He gives me a smile and pulls me closer to him.
"I think I'll choose my little Hazza here."
I watch him pull out a jar from behind the couch and raise a brow.
"Niall gets hungry, now!"

He places me on the couch while he kneels on the ground. The feeling of peanut butter between my toes is similar to mud, it's gross.

Foot fetish warning (I hate myself for this)

He grabs my ankle before kissing the bottom of my feet. He works his way to my toes where the peanut butter is. He starts sucking my toes while looking me in the eyes. It makes me blush and look away.

I refuse to admit that it felt kinda nice in a strange way. He licks in between them so gently. Once it's all gone he goes back to kissing all around my foot. It's almost as if he's worshiping me. I felt like a king, maybe I should milk this a bit.

I pull my foot away and press my left foot to his chest. He looks at me with a raised eyes brow and smirk on his beautiful face.
"Did I say stop? No peanut butter this time got it ?"
He puts the peanut butter behind the couch and nods.
"Look at you giving orders, feel like a princess don't you?"
He starts to sucks my toes again and I bite my lip at him.
"Spoiled princess."
He kisses the soft heal of my foot making his way back up. I giggle cause of the tickle and jerk my foot from him.

"Our Princess."