Page 9

Harry's POV
Louis looks at me with disappointment like a parent would look at their child with. I hand him the bag of cookies and he takes them from me.
" Sugar before dinner, bad boy." I look at my hands trying not to be sassy with him.

Be good, get close, and you can escape.

I watch him lean down and he whispers
" Promise me that next time you'll wait to eat them with me and I won't tell Liam?" I look up at him with wide eyes, then nod. He holds out his pinky and I hook mine to his. He smiles then lets go.

" Good, now I'm going to put these up somewhere. Liam wants to see you in his office. Zayn will take you to him. Good luck." Louis says before kissing my cheek making me grimace.

Zayn takes my arm and walks me up the stairs. He leads me to the third door on the right then knocks in it. I hear a faint, " Come in" and Zayn opens the door for me.

I walk in and he shuts the door behind me, he doesn't come in with me. I look over at Liam and see him doing paperwork at his desk and walk to it.

" Come sit down pup. We need to talk about what is going to happen this week." I follow his directions and sit in the chair in front of him.

He puts some papers in a pile then looks at me. " You will have one watching you everyday for this week. We will be with you all day, during each day you will have a new task. Those task will be simple like, doing laundry, making dinner, or cleaning the rooms and so on.

You will also listen to which boy you have. They ask you to do something then you will do it. No matter what unless it's sex then you can say no if you want. Are there any questions?"

" I get a say if I have to have sex with you?"

Liam looks at me for a second before letting out a groan. He pats the desk and I hear something move. My eyes widen when I see Niall come out from under the desk and wipe his mouth. He stands up and kisses Liam on the head before walking over to me.

He sits in the seat next to mine.
" Little lion, of course we would ask your permission, we love you and rape is not love. Now I'll let you and Liam talk while I go help Louis with dinner. The man can't cook for his life."

I smile a bit when Niall talks, it's good to know that I won't have that happen to me. I watch Niall walk out then look back at Liam. He's smiling at me and I tilt my head.

" What?" I ask.

" Nothing, just love when my boys get along with one another." I glare at him then he smirks, almost like he knows what I'm about to say.

" I belong to no one, and Niall was just being friendly and letting me know that I will be fine." I watch him stand up from his desk and walk closer to me. He starts walks around my chair, like a cat to a mouse.

"So you're telling me that he means nothing to you?"

He wants to interrogate you, give him the answers that He wants not what you think.

" He has been the nicest one to me in here so far along with Louis. Maybe in the future he can mean something to me."

He hums and keeps walking.

" What were you saying about not belonging to anyone?"

I huff and roll my eyes.

" I belong to no one, I am my own person."

He hums again, no getting mad.

Suddenly, he tilts my chair back and I grab onto the arms.
" Do you trust me?"
I look into his dark Hazel eyes.
" Not as far as I can throw you, and believe me honey that ain't far."

He sits my seat up again and I bounce a bit. He grabs onto my chin forcing me to look at him. This guy is all over the place.

" Now is that really any way to talk to your boyfriend, Harry?"

I huff at him. " What makes you so sure that I would want you as my boyfriend?"

He smirks at me. " Maybe not a boyfriend, but a one night stand. You sure were enjoying yourself on the dance floor. Remember that? You grinding against me and Niall like a slut. You still owe us a dance."

I glare up at him.

" I don't owe you shit asshole." I decide to be brave and spit on his face. This guy was really pissing me off.

I don't expect him to start laughing at me. He keeps laughing and I get a bit scared but I try to not show it. I winch when he grabs my jaw a bit tighter.

" I can't decide if you are really brave or just really stupid.!It doesn't matter, I'll still love you and you will still be mine. Oh Little pup, once we get done eating dinner you will have your first punishment. It's going to be really fun for us."
I whimper at the thought of a punishment. Did they know that I was into that kind of stuff.

Of course thy did! They know everything about me!

I shiver when he whispers in my ear,
" Don't ever forget that you belong to us now. I can't wait to hear you say it when I'm pounding into you."

He lets go of me and walks over to his desk. " Go Tell Zayn to bring you outfit Ae, you will wear it before, during, and after dinner. You will wear it before your punishment. Now go down stairs and wait for dinner I will join shortly."

" Wait! You mean wearing an outfit isn't my punishment!"

He walks over to me laughing a bit. If he wasn't crazy I might think that it was cute. He forces me to stand up and pins me against a wall. He puts my hands above my head.

" Your punishment will be ten times worse. Now be a good boy and give Daddy a kiss."