Page 18

"Pizzas here boys, but I see that you already found a snack. Cheers mate!"
Then Zayn walked out the room like he didn't just watch Louis shove his cock down Harry's throat.
"Zayn!"
With a smirk on his face,Zayn walk back into the room. Harry looks up at Zayn with pleading eyes. The two get out the shower and dry off. Harry blushes as he feels the two sets of eyes on him. Louis points to the floor in front of the bed. Zayn moves to the bed in front of a kneeling Harry. Zayn makes the 'come here' motion with his fingers, and Harry crawls to him.

"I won't tell him anything princess, but you have to do me a favor ok?"

Harry's eyes widen and he looked back at Louis, who was just smiling at the two, then back to Zayn.
" What do you want me to do?"
Fear and regret struck Harry, he just had to let his own sexual desires be fulfilled. He won't touch Louis again, it would be just a one time thing. Now as Harry looks up into the beautiful brown eyes of his kidnapper he knows he messed up. Would Zayn make him bend over and spread just for Zayn to keep his mouth shut to Liam?

"All I ask, is when I try to hold you,no matter where we are, you will not pull away. I just want to hold you while we watch a movie without you moving away from my touch. Just a few times is all I ask for please."

Harry nods along to each word trying to process Zayns words. Just let Zayn hold him? That's all he wants ? No sucking Zayns cock every time he takes a shower? No letting Zayn suck on his nipples until he cums moaning Zayns name? Just cuddling?

"F-Fine I'll let you hold me, I won't pull away."

Zayn smiles as he looks at the boy kneeling at his feet. His eyes rank over Harry and he notices that the boy got hard.

"Did sucking Daddy's cock get you hot babe? Want to finish yourself off?"

Harry whimpers and shakes his head, he's too embarrassed that he got hot. He couldn't deny that he found it kind of hot when he say the look of lust in Zayns eyes when he caught Harry on his knees.

"Do you want Daddy to finish you off? Zayns mouth is magical."
Harry looks back at Louis at his question.  Hold he let Zayn touch him down there? Harry shakes his head looking at Louis.

"No Daddy, want you to please. Only want you to touch me."

Although he had a smirk on his face, he knew that Harry's words made Zayn a bit sad.

"Ok  Baby , lay on the bed next to Zayn for me. Just like that Sweetheart."

Louis moves closer to the bed and places his hands on the boy. Harry has his lip pulled back by his teeth and Zayn wants to do nothing more than to bite it himself. Harry lets out a light moan as Louis starts wanking him off.

"Faster Louis, wouldn't want Liam to catch us would we?"

Harry whimpers a bit at the thought, the boys notice and use that to their advantage. Louis moves his hand faster then slower keeping it in beats.

"Right Zayn, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to bend Harry over and paint his ass red. Making us watch our boy buy never touch him. Hearing him moan out our names."

Harry's eyes shut and he grips the bed in pleasure. Their words have taken a turn on him, turning him on a good bit. They love watching Harry squirm and moan.
"I think I hear their car now, come on Lou make him cum please! I wanna lick it off of his toned chest before dinner."

"Alright alright, you heard Daddy baby. Want you to cum for us before Liam and Niall get home."

Harry's toes curl and he lets out a loud moan.
"I'm Cuming I'm Cuming cuming!"
Harry moans out as he releases onto his tummy. Zayn is quick to scoop up his cum then lick it clean off of his fingers. Harry's watching in Aww as he catches his breath.