Page 14

No ones POV
Liam smirks watching the boys go upstairs. Louis and Niall step in and watch them to.
"What should we do about them? Zayn knew that you were supposed to kiss him first." Niall says sitting on the couch.

"Zayn will get his punishment later, as for Harry I think no punishment."

They boys look at him confused so he goes on.
"I've decided that being cold and ruthless won't get Harry to love us the way that we love him. It will just drive him away or he develops fake feelings. The only time any of us will be rude to him is during punishment times or when he steps out of line."

Louis and Niall nod along with Liam.
"To train a pup you have to give it rewards and punishments. Be firm when we need to be, otherwise be kind to Harry. Now upstairs!" Louis heads up there first while Niall waits behind.

Niall stands up and wraps his arms around Liam's neck. Liam smiles softly at him and wraps his arms around Niall's waist.
"We can't fake being nice Liam, we'll you can't anyways. We really love him, if we want him to feel the same we have to be truthful. The way he looked at me when he found out, Liam it nearly broke me. I can't make him go through that again. You promise me you'll be nice to him ?"

Liam nods and kisses Niall's nose.
"I'll be good babe, but if he steps out of line."

Niall rolls his eye before kissing Liam.
"I know, I know, punishments and scary Liam. Now go help the poor boy."

They smile at eachother before heading upstairs to the room. They see Harry kneeling on the floor while Zayn is on the bed, Louis cock in his mouth.

"Louis, that enough let the boy breathe." Liam chuckles making Louis pull out and roll his eyes.
"He was fine, zaynie here knows when he's had too much." Louis makes his way over to Liam and stands behind him.

They watch as Zayn gets up and Kneels next to Harry, who's face is as red as can be. Zayn wipes his mouth before winking at Louis. Liam looks over at Harry and sees how red his face is. His head is bowed and Liam is amazed to find him with a semi-hard on.

"Now that everyone had fun, Zayn do you know what you've done?" Liam ask making Zayn shiver.
"I kissed Harry first when you were supposed to. I'm sorry sir." Zayn has his head bowed the whole time.

"That's right, now I think just a warning will do. Since you're normally my good boy. As for you Harry, I'm sure listing to Zayn was punishment enough. I have a surprise for you downstairs, Niall and Louis go show him."

Harry stands up, not taking the hand that Louis offered, and heads down to the kitchen. When they shut the door Liam is on Zayn. He pins Zayn to the floor with his wrist above his head and a hand on his waist.

"Color?"

"Green Sir, only scared me a little."

They share a sweet kiss before it soon turns heated. They pull away to take a breath and just look at each other.
"Taste just like Louis."

"Fucker, just came in here and shoved his dick down my throat. He owes me a blowy!"

Liam laughs before kissing Zayns neck. Zayn's eyes flutter close and he tries to grab ahold of something.
"How about I return the favor, tonight after dinner?"

Zayn nods with a smile before Liam let's him go. They get up off the floor and before Liam can leave Zayn slaps his ass. Liam turns around with his eyebrows raised.

Zayn smirks before whispering. " That's for not letting me go farther with him."

Meanwhile

Harry sits on the couch and Niall and Louis sit on both of his sides. It's quite until Niall tries to break the silence.

"I think you'll like the gift Love, we spent a good time finding it!"

"Unless it's the key to the door and to my car, I doubt it."

Harry just rolls his eyes before looking at the blank screen. The boys just look at eachother before nodding. The grab Harry's arms and take him to the kitchen. They place in front a gift wrapped in pink wrapping paper.

"Wait for Liam and Zayn to get down here before you open it." Harry just rolls his eyes at Louis.

"Figured that much, I'm not that daft." Louis growls a bit before lunging at Harry. He grabs his jaw and forced Harry to look at him.

"Giving me a smart mouth says otherwise Puppy. The only time where you can a brat is in bed. So unless you want Daddy to straighten you out, I suggest you behave." He kisses Harry's head before sitting next to him.

At that time, Liam and Zayn come down to the kitchen. Liam lifts Harry up before placing him back on his lap. Harry huffs when Zayn pushes the box closer to Harry.

"Open your gift baby, Master got it just for you."

Harry rips the paper off the box and opening it.
"It's my dick in a box." He hears Zayn whisper. The corner of his mouth lifts up just a bit. When he opens the box his eyes widen at what's inside.
He pulls out a light pink see-through dress from Victoria's Secret, he's been wanting to buy it for months now! He also pulls out a simple black notebook with a lock and key.

"Everyday, you will write in this, you will tell it how you feel everyday. At the end of the day you choose who you want to read it." Liam whispers into his ear.

"If you don't want anyone to read it just tell us and we won't read it." Zayn says placing his hand on Harry's thigh.

Harry nods then pulls out two pairs of white lace panties. The boys smile watching him blush's and pull out the last item. Harry gasp and drop it on the table.

A ring, that belonged to his mother.