Page 13

Harrys POV
The next morning I woke up cuddled in Zayns arms. I try to pry open his arms so I can move, but Zayn has a hard grip.

"Stay....please."
I roll my eyes and stop moving. I look at his face and notice how messy his hair is, mine might not be any better.
"Zayn, I have to pee I'll be back." His arms immediately leave my waist. I stretch getting out of bed then head to the bathroom.

I walk out and see Zayn is still in bed. I roll my eyes before heading out the room.

"Stay." I freeze and turn around, he's still laying down. I walk back to the bed and lay in my spot, where he immediately wraps his arms back around me. I try to rid the blush on my cheeks by thinking about my situation.

"Something on your mind babe?"
I turn over to face him, his eyes are still closed.
"What will I be doing today for chores?"
He hums for a minute before answering.
"You cleaned everything yesterday, so for today you have to stay in bed and cuddle with me."

He kisses all over my face and I grimace before pushing him away,bad idea. His eyes got darker with anger and lust? He pinned my arms above my head and sat in between my legs. The look on his face terrifies me, yet I'm aroused. If we were in a different situation I personally wouldn't mind this.

"One of the rules was you do what we say and take it like a good boy. If I kiss you, you don't have to enjoy it just take it. Never push us away, some of us enjoy a little pain. Most of us enjoy inflicting pain into others, especially cute little twinks like you."
His hand slowly makes its way down to my side and I wait for pain but nothing happens, I open my eyes and see him smirking, that fucker!

"Now hold still little one."

He leans down and kisses my cheek, then slowly makes his way down to my neck. I gasp when he finds my weak spot and starts sucking. My eyes flutter shut, it's been too long since I've been touched like this.

"Z-Zayn."

I feel him smirk before pulling away from my neck.
"What is it babe? Should I keep going?"
My mind and body was telling me to let go and have fun, my heart knew I had to wait.
"Uncomfortable."
"Then explain why your dick is hard."
I quickly look down and see that I have a semi and glare at him when he starts laughing. I playfully punch him and get out of bed.

"No! Babe I'm sorry!" He says before wrapping his arms around me from behind. He giggles and I roll my eyes at him.
"Zayn, I'm hungry and want breakfast." I start to walk and he follows still holding on. This continues until we get to the stairs. He lets me go before picking me up over his shoulder. I scream and start beating his back.

"Keep hitting just a bit to the left, ah right there. Backs been killing me for weeks, thanks babe."

I stop hitting his back then he puts me down when we make it to the kitchen. I get some fruit and cut them to make a fruit salad. Zayn waits for me while sitting on the counter. I put the fruit into two bowls then sit them on the table. I watch Zayn sit in the seat across from me and start eating.

It's quiet, which I don't mind, I wanna wonder if Zayn will say anything. I look over at him and he's already staring at me, I roll my eyes while he smirks at me.
" How about after breakfast we watch a movie, you can pick it."
I nod then finish my bowl before washing it. Zayn does the same then meets me in the living room. I sit on the couch and Zayn sits right next to me. I huff but I can't do anything about it so just deal with it. He turns on the Tv and goes on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch babe?"
"Hmm The Notebook?"
He nods then turns it on.

I find it nice to be with Zayn, he gives off a calm, relaxing vibe. I don't mind when he puts his arm on my shoulder and cuddle. I'm in tears by the time we make it to the end of the movie. I feel his arms wrap around me and I cry into his chest. He whispers soothing words, telling me that it's ok. I finally calm down and stop crying.

I feel him lift my chin up to look at him. I forgot about how he kidnapped me. I forgot how they made me quit my job. I forgot that they took everything from me. I remembered when I felt his lips on mine.

The kiss was soft and gentle, almost like everything was in slow motion. It was a kiss that makes you feel loved and protected. He quickly pulls away and I see regret in his eyes. My eyes widen and I scoot away from him as far as I can.

"Harry I am so sorry!"

"Nothing happened."

"But..."

"No, nothing happened."

"Oh something definitely happened."

I snap my neck towards the door to see Liam standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Zayn runs over to him and hugs him?

"Liam, I swear I didn't mean to I just got lost in the moment."

Liam turns to him with a fake smile.

"Why don't you go to the punishment room my darling. I'll deal with you in a minute."

Slowly, Zayn made his way upstairs and diapered.
Liam starts walking over to me then pins me on the couch. "You won't kiss Daddy but you'll kiss Zayn? You little slut."  I don't think before I free my arm from his grasp and slap him.

He smirks then bites his lip.
"Only making me hard princess, now get your ass up to the punishment room."