Page 15

No ones POV

Zayn walks down the street with a smile on his face. He see's his target and walks a little faster. He bumps into the woman making her spill her drink on him. He hisses at the hot coffee before looking at her.

"Oh my Goodness I'm so sorry!" She says
He can't help but smile at the poor woman.

"Don't worry about it lovely, at least there are two hot people here."

He watches her giggle and shake her head. The blush on her cheeks are all too familiar to him. He starts to wipe his self off before offering her hand.

"I'm Zee, very nice to meet you."

She give him her hand and he lightly placed a kiss on it. She couldn't help but blush again. She didn't notice that he somehow slipped her ring off her finger.

"I'm Anna, I'm sorry but I must go."

He nods and waves her off before heading back to his car. He gets in the passenger seat and looks at the driver.

"Get it?"

"Got it."

He shows the ring then places it into the box in the backseat.

"Good, let's show Harry."

Back at the house, Present time

Harry looks at the boys in shock and fear.
"W-What did you do to her?"
The boys just smile and nod. Niall comes behind Harry and starts to rub his shoulders, holding him down to the chair.

"We didn't do anything to her Love, just bumped into her walking the streets. She's a very beautiful woman." Liam says a smirk never leaving his face.

Harry looks up at Liam he tries to get up but Niall holds him down.
"Looks like you in many ways puppy, she even blushes like you!"

Harry glares at the smirk on Zayn's face.

"Touch her and I swear I'll kill all of you!"
They just laugh at and his small threat.

"Why would we want her when we have you all to ourselves?" Louis says bringing his hand o to Harry's thigh. Harry just scoffs at him and slaps Niall's hand. Niall lets go and Harry walks to the bathroom. He locks the door and sits on the toilet.

His mind is racing with so many thoughts about his Mum.

Was she ok?

Will they hurt her ?

Will they hurt her if I don't obey?

I miss her so much.

I need to get out of here!

Harry takes a deep breath before going to his room. He rolls his eyes when he see's Louis on his bed with the panties in his hands. Louis smiles when he see's Harry.

"Time for dinner princess, put these on."

He tosses the panties to Harry who catches them.

"Let me guess, bosses orders ?"

"Boyfriends orders, not boss. Between you and me though."