Page 3

Harry's POV
I groan as I slowly wake up. I open my eyes but it's still dark. I feel around and notice that I'm sorry m a soft bed. I feel the pillows and notice how fluffy they are. I lift up my hands then notice the shackles on my wrist and on my ankles.

I pull on the chains and notice how long they are, so I can move. I shiver when I feel a cold breeze. I'm bare naked, I quickly bring the blanket closer to me.

Where am I? Why am I here? Who brought me here?

I try to remember last night. I went to the club, danced a bit, drank some water, then danced with those two..

" The men!" They did this! Oh no what are they gonna do to me?! Are they gonna kill me?

I hear the door open and light chatter die down. They know I'm awake, I'm sitting up probably looking like a scared child. "H-Hello?" I jump when I hear the door slam. I reach up to take off the blind fold but stop when I hear four voices say, " Don't take it off!"

I put my hands down and curl into myself. " Who are you? What do you want? Please don't hurt me." I feel the bed dip from around me.
" Well love, thats up to you. Be our good boy and we won't hurt you." I move away from the voice but get pushed into another chest.
" Be our bad boy and you will get hurt. Got it?"

Who are these men to tell me to be good for them?
" I don't have to do shit for you! Let me go please!" I start to kick and try to get away but they hold me down.
I stop moving when I hear the sound of a gun clicking. I feel metal against my forehead and whimper.

" Not so big and bad now huh? Now sit still or you lose a leg." I hold still just like he said. I can't tell who is who.
" Good boy, now any questions? One at a time."

" Why am I here?"

" To live here and be with us."

" When can I see?"
" After all the questions."
" Why did you take me?"
" We've wanted to for so long, needed to bring you home."
" Are you going to kill me?"
" We could never kill you."
" Where am I?"
" Home."
" No, when can I go home."
" Like he said you are home Harry."
" How do you know my name."
" We've been watching you."
" Last question, who are you?"
I feel the blindfold slowly pulled off of me. I look around and notice how pink the room is. Just about everything is a light pink. I look at the bed and see the pink fluffy pillows. That's when I look at the men who kidnapped me.
" YOU!?!"
The men from the bakery! Why did they do this? They move in closer to me but I just curl on myself more. They've been watching me? That's why he was always there! I look at them then at the black haired and Peter Pan look alike.

" That's why you've always been there! How long have you been watching me?"

They smile at me and it give me an uneasy feeling. " Tomorrow will be a year now. We wanted to wait until then but once we heard those girls about the club we knew we had to do it fast."

I feel tears start to form and they all cuddle me. I see the gun in the blond ones hand and grab it. I point it at them trembling. " Let me go or I'll shoot!" They just laugh at me and shake their heads.

" I mean it I'll kill you! Now let me go." Their laughter dies down and I close my eyes as I pull the trigger. I wait for the gun to go off but it doesn't work. I look at it and they laugh again. They take away the gun and get off the bed.
Peter Pan aims the gun at me and water comes out.

They leave the room but one of them stays. The guy who ordered the tea. I never got his name. He shuts and locks the door with a key. The other boys bang on it and scream how it's not fair.

He slowly walks over to me and I get off the bed. I try to go far but can't even touch the wall. He chuckles and walks to me. I walk back until I hit the wall. He grabs my wrist and and holds them above my head.

I close my eyes when he brings his face close to mine. I feel goosebumps when he whispers, " Go put some clothes on, you can reach the closet. When you're done call us in, and sit on the bed."

He pulls away with a smirk then walks out. Once he closes the door I look down and noice that I've been naked this whole time. I go to the closet, it's doors are white. I look through it and notice how all the clothes are girly.

I grab a light blue night gown and put it on, I look through the drawers and try to find underwear. I don't find anything then sit back on the bed. I sit under the covers and wait a second.

Be good and don't get hurt, be bad and get hurt. Be bad, don't let them break you Harry. Clearly, they are sick and twisted.

" C-Come in."

The door bust open and they walk to the bed again. The walk to me and start touching me. They feel up my legs and touch my chest making me uncomfortable. I close my eyes and wait for them to stop.

" D-Don't please just S-Stop."

Their hands pull away and I open my eyes again.

" Learning already, use your manners and you'll get what you want. Now how about we list out the rules."