Page 10

No ones POV
Harry glares at Liam then looks somewhere else, he can't stand looking at him. Liam smiles and brings his face closer to Harry's. " I'll never call you that you sick son of a bitch! Let me go now!" Liam starts laughing and shakes his head at Harry.

" Fine, I change my mind. Tell Zayn to dress you in Bd."Liam lets him go then Harry rubs his wrist glaring up at Liam. Harry opens the door then walks down to the kitchen.

Niall is no where to be seen, but Zayn and Louis are sitting at the table talking. He waits for them to notice him before he starts talking.
" Um Zayn, Liam said to get outfit Bd as part of my punishment." Louis and Zayn look at each other with wide eyes than at Harry.

Zayn stands up then hugs Harry. Harry reluctantly hugs Zayn back before he pulls away. Zayn leaves and Harry takes his chair next to Louis.
" What's so bad about outfit Bd?What does it stand for big dick?" Harry laughs trying to lighten the mood.

Harry watched as Louis shakes his head with a almost scared expression.
" Curly, just what did you do before Liam told you that you were going to heat punished?"

Harry looks down and blushes. " I spit in his face when he told me that I belong to all of you. Then he had me against the wall and told me to kiss him. I called him a sick son of a bitch then he told me to tell Zayn and now we're here."

Louis stands up and goes over to the oven. He opens it and looks at the lasagna before closing the oven. He motions for Harry to come closer to him, which he does. Before Harry knows it, Louis has him pinned to a wall with his arms at the side of his head.

" Bc stands for Bad Dog Liam is going to have you strip in front of us, put on the outfit in front of us, then we will have dinner. After that's done that...that is when your punishment begins. Harry, all of us have had to wear that outfit once. Once this punishment is over you will know to never say that again."

Louis lets him go then sits back at the table. Niall comes in with a smile on his face. He goes over and hugs Harry.
" What's wrong lion? You look like you've seen a ghost." He laughs then gets the lasagna out the oven."

Harry just nods then sits next to Louis.
" What is he going to do to me Louis?"
Harry watches Louis shutter in fear.
" For me I got a beating on me ass then Liam made me cum seven times."

Harry's eyes widen. " What did you do?" Louis just shakes his head. " I pulled a prank on him and it ended up with his face full of whipped cream. I'm not sure what he has in store for you."

Harry's breath hitches, all for a joke. Louis notices the scared look on Harry and places a hand on his thigh.
"When it was over, he took care of me. The after care reminded me of how much he loved me, and how it was wrong. Just do whatever he says, he'll think you've learned your lesson and think you're a good boy." Harry puts Louis hand off of his thigh.

" All I did was say that I didn't belong to anyone! Also, what's up with you two and the whole daddy thing?"

Louis smirks at Harry. " Everyone in this house has a daddy kink love. Just hearing you say the word turns me on." Harry rolls his eyes at Louis.
" Here you go babe." Niall says placing a plate of lasagna in front of Harry.

They all turn around to face the door when they hear it open. Liam walks in with Zayn behind him. Liam smirks when he sees Harry and walks over to him. " Harry I want you to stand up."

Harry rolls his eyes then stands up in front of Liam. " Good boy, now strip for me." Harry blushes and is about to fight, but he remembers Louis advice. He closes his eyes and slowly takes off his clothes until he is left in his boxers.

He blushes when he hears wolf whistles . He feels someone grab his chin and make him look up. He opens his eyes and looks into Liam's eyes.  Liam pecks Harry's nose with a smile before handing him brown dog ears, a red collar with a tiny bell, and a brown tail attached to a butt plug.

Harry's eyes widen at the " Outfit" before taking them from Liam. He puts on the ears and collar before looking at the tail. " What makes you so sure that I'm a bottom?" Harry asked Liam. Everyone but Harry laughs. Zayn takes our his phone and shows Harry a video.

He hands Harry his phone then presses play.

"Oh fuck Yes! Fuck me daddy!"

Harry blushes red then stops the video.
How did they get my video with Finn?

Harry shakes his head then looks at the tail again. " Do I get lube at least?" Liam nods then hands him a small bottle of lube. Harry takes the lube and turns to leave but Liam grabs the collar holding him back.

" Bend over the table puppy, Daddy's gonna open you up for your tail." Harry panics and shakes his head. " Please, please don't touch me there! I'll do it just please don't touch me."

The boys take a step back from Harry.
" Ok pup, we won't touch you, here." Liam hands him the tail and lube. The last time Liam used a calm voice to him was when they met.

Harry opens the cap and squeezes some onto his fingers. He closes his eyes and tries to imagine that he's back in his bed. He slips one finger in and holds back a moan. He adds in another one and stretches his hole open.

He legs start to shake a bit then he feels someone grab into his waist.
" Slowly, put in your tail and we can begin." Liam whispers in his ear.

He puts the tail in and whimpers at the feeling. " Good Boy, now lets go to the punishment room."