Page 2

Harry's POV
I put up my apron and grab my phone along with the address and my umbrella. I wave goodbye to Jennifer as I leave the shop for the day. I start walking to my house with the umbrella open above me. It's a light sprinkle but I don't want my hair to be frizzy before going to the club.

I get an uneasy feeling but shake it off when I walk into my home. I place my umbrella by the door then head to my room to get ready. My home is a simple home, two bedroom one bath. I don't live with anyone so why have a big house to myself? Now I do have some money, so I don't have to worry about bills often. It's not much but it's all I need.

I look in my closet and pull out some tight black skinny jeans and a red short sleeve shirt. I bush my teeth and fix my curly hair before heading out. I check my phone then type in the address.

I smile and wave when I see Taylor and her friends. She waves and grabs my hands taking me to her friends.
" Girls, this is Harry, Harry the girls!"

I stick my hand out to one with brown hair. " Demi, and this is Selena!" She points to a girl with black hair. She smiles then heads inside. Demi drags me inside and takes me to the bar.
" Ice on the rocks! What would you like Harry?"

" Oh I'll just drink later on."

She nods then sips on her drink when it gets to her.  " So, why did Taylor invite me here?"

" She thinks you're cute, what do you think about her?"

Ah ok so she's here to scoop me out. Might as well tell her.

" She's a cute girl, but She's lacking equipment downstairs."

She looks at me for a moment then laughs. I can't help but laugh with her.
" Oh! Selena owes me five bucks. I could tell once I say you. Well, you're here to have a good time so imma go tell her." She leaves then a drink in passed in front of me. I look at the bartender and smile, " I'm sorry sir, I didn't order this."

" A lad at the end ordered it for you. Don't worry I made sure it was safe for you beautiful." I blush when he winks at me. It can't be that bad, I take a small sip of it and smile at the fruity taste. I turn and watch the people as I sip on my drink. By the time it gets empty I can feel the effects of the drink.

I always was a light weight, that's why I don't freak out why my vision gets a bit blurry. I notice a cute blond boy dancing by himself, I decide fuck it and head over to him. Once I get in front of him I turn and press my ass against his cock.

He doesn't push me off just grabs my hips then moves me how he wants me. I twerk a bit and he laughs. Then I feel someone press themselves to my front. My eyes widen when I feel the outline of his cock.

I giggle a bit then wrap my hands around his buff shoulders. Both men tower over me and I love it! I hear one of them say " So pretty." But before I get the chance to look up at them I hear my name being called.

I look over and see Taylor holding a glass waving me over. I let my arms fall and try to move but the guy in front of me doesn't like that.
I turn to the guy behind me and say, " Would you please get your friend? I promise to dance with you both again later!"

" Get off the boy you animal." His friend moves and I walk to Taylor. I can't help but look back and see that both men are heading to the bathroom.

I look at Taylor when she drags me back to the bar.
" Two vodka shots please! So Harry, Demi told me all about you being gay and suck and I have decided. That you sir shall be my Best Gay Friend!" I giggle at her and she laughs back.

We get our drinks and raise them for a toast. " To being gay!" I say then clink our glasses together before throwing my head back and drinking. I smile at the burn and turn to her.

" Well I would love to stay and chat but there is a cute red head who's been eyeing me since I got here so bye Harry! Oh!"She hands me a card. " Incase you ever wanna hang out after tonight."

I watch her leave and laugh. I turn to the table and tilt my head when I see a bottle of water. " Helps with the hangover." I turn to my right and see a black haired cutie. I open the bottle and start drinking.

" Always looking out for people Z? He is right though love, it will help you for tomorrow."  A guy to my left with beautiful blue eyes talks to me. I turn to him but some water gets in him.

" Oops?"

" Hi"

I continue drinking until the bottle is half empty. I hear my favorite song and get up to go dance. I stand from my chair and head to the dance floor. I start dancing to the beat then jump when I feel two bodies against mine.

I sigh when it's just the two guys from the bar. The black haired guy is in front and I'm guessing his friend is behind me. We dance for a bit just grinding in each other, then I start to fell a bit woozy.

" That's enough dancing, why don't we take you home love?"

" At least take me to dinner first." I laugh at my joke then hold on to the guy behind me. " Please, take me home?"

They both grab my arms and walk me out. " Mmm how did you know I love being man handled?" They laugh and take me to a car.

I don't think about how gently they place me in the backseat.

I don't think of the sound of other people getting into the car.

I don't think of the cheering that's going on.

All I think about is one of them saying " We're taking you home Harry." Before falling asleep.

I never gave them my name.