Page 11

No ones POV
The boys lead Harry to the punishment room. He can't help but mess with his fingers in nervousness. They go down a hall and at the end is a black door with a lock. Harry watches Liam punch in the code and open the door.

The best way that Harry could describe it, it looks like he just went into fifty shades of Gray

The best way that Harry could describe it, it looks like he just went into fifty shades of Gray. Louis pushes him so he's inside the room and Niall closes the door. The boys smile at Harry's facial expression and lack of words.

" Harry, kneel by the bed." Liam days with a smirk. Harry just glares at him and stays standing. " He said kneel so kneel!" Suddenly, Harry feels something hit the back side of his knee and he falls to the floor.

The boys make a circle around him.
" I thought you told him to listen to me Louis?"

" Oh shut it I did, seems he's just a stubborn one."

" How can we fix this Liam?"

" Maybe we could lock him in the basement for a week."

" Maybe we should call Nick, let him show Harry how we protect him."

" I should slap you for being up his name."

" Fuck all of you!" The boys stop talking and look down at Harry. Niall kneels beside him and yanks his hair up so Harry will have no choice but to look at him.

Harry whimpers and looks at Niall.
" I thought you were the nice one."
Niall smirks at him while the boys laugh. " I am, but I can also be very very mean."

" It's how he gets them." Louis says once he's kneeling on the ground.
" He makes people think that he's some good church boy who couldn't hurt a fly. When he wants to be he can be kill satan himself."

" So what you said before that was a lie? Just sweet nothings to try and get me to trust you?"

" We all do things to get what we want babe, some of it may have been a lie but we love you and that's not a lie."

" Enough talk, lets get to the punishment." Louis and Niall stand up and grab both of Harry's arms putting him on the bed. Harry puts up a fight which result in him kicking Liam in the face.

The boys freeze and look to Liam. Liam just smiles and wipes the blood from his lips. He chuckles then gives an order, " Flip him around on his stomach boys, Zayn get me woody."

Louis and Niall flip Harry over while Zayn gets the paddle. Harry struggles for a bit trying to fight the two people he thought he could trust. He stops moving when he feels something look and hard hit his bum rough.

He bites his lip and groans in pain. He hears laughter and tries to look behind him, but Niall is holding it down.
He feels two more hits and grits his teeth.

" Here's What is gong to happen pup, you will get twenty spanking, then you will give us an apology, after that a nice bath for you, finally we will all sit on the couch and watch tv before bed. Am I clear?"

" Fuck you is that clear." Harry says through his grit teeth. The boys just chucked at him, thinking it was so cute. At this point Harry finally sees just how insane and messed up in the head they really are.

" Oh Darling, we are not into that, however we would be happy to fuck you if that's what you want." Zayn says with a smug smile. Harry rolls his eyes and waits for the next hit. Liam lands the next two hits on his right cheek.

Liam hands the paddle to Niall and the cycle continues. Harry is crying once Louis gets done and Harry grabs onto who ever is in front of him. He gave up fighting them an hour ago.
" I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I'll be good I'll be good!" The guy who Harry's holding onto starts petting his hair.

Sleep my little kovu
Let your dreams take wind.
One day when your big and strong,
You will be a king.

Louis singing calms Harry down and slowly fall asleep half in his lap.
"Go start the bath Liam, Niall go get the scented soaps, me and Zayn will stay with him until he's ready."

Liam and Niall leave and Zayn and Louis quickly turn him on his side.
" Holy Shit I can't believe that he got hard!" Zayn says looking at Harry's cock. Louis reaches onto the table and gets a cold water bottle. He places it on Harry's dick and watches it slowly go down.

Harry whimpers at the feeling but Louis just Pets his hair to calm him down. " I just hope that Liam didn't see it, you know he'd use that against Harry."

" Yeah, you sounded wonderful singing him to sleep Lou. I'm impressed maybe one day we can all sing together again." Said Zayn.
Louis smiles and shakes his head.
" I could tell by the time Niall was done he was tired. He just needed someone to give him a little push."

Zayn nods. " How long do you think it will take for him to love us?"

" If we play our cards right maybe a month or two."

The boys hear a knock on the door and see Niall standing there. They nod and pick Harry up and takes him to the bath. They carefully place him him and wake him up. Harry hisses at the pain and opens his eyes.

The boys are smiling at him with something in his eyes that he can't quite place it. He glares up at them then remembers what happened and stops.

" Good boy, you're learning. We're gonna let you rest for a bit. Boys go pick a movie, I need to talk to Harry.
The boys nod and leave the bathroom.

Liam moves and sits in the edge of the bathtub. He smiles and plays with Harry's hair. " You did such a good job for me puppy. I'm so proud of how you took your punishment, did you learn your lesson?"

" Yes Sir, don't be rude."

Harry hates the feeling of pride when Liam calls him good and gives him praise.

" Rest your beautiful eyes love, you've earned it."

Harry sinks a bit deeper into the water and closes his eyes.
The last thing that Harry felt was someone's lips on his before he fell into a deep slumber.