Page 8

Harry's POV
I get done cleaning off the counter and look at the time. I still have a good hour before I get to clock out. I told Jennifer about my two weeks notice when I came in. She was sad that I was leaving and asked why.

" I'm moving to somewhere far away from here. I wouldn't be able to get to work without being late." I told her. That's what they told me to tell her, if she asked any questions. She gave me a sad smile and a kiss on the cheek. She went to the back room to fill out paper work. 

I get out of my thoughts when I hear the bell ring. Zayn comes in and starts walking to me. I put on a fake smile to him, while he smirks at me. I was surprised when he didn't come in with me. He waited an hour before I left work to come in.

" Hi, I'll take two chocolate chip cookies please."

Harry nods putting it into the cash register. " Two seven please." He pulls out his wallet and hands me a five. I try to give him his change but he pushes my hand away. " Keep the change love, thank you." I roll my eyes and get him two chocolate chip cookies in a bag.

What am I going to need tips for? They made me quit my job and forced me to live with them.

" Have a nice day." I say with a fake smile. He bends over the counter and kisses my cheek. I blush and look away from him. " I'll be back in a few to pick you up from work. I need to do something right quick. Bye!"

I watch him walk out the door and head the opposite way to his car.
Where is he going? Should I try to leave early? No, it's a test! Stay here until he comes back, Remember the plan.

" Babe Huh? I didn't know you had a boyfriend! How long have you two been together? I've seen him in the booths from time to time."

I blush and shake my head to her.
" He's just a friend, he calls everyone babe.  Besides I prefer a nice buff man you know?"

Like Liam

I try to get that thought out of my head.
Jennifer laughs at me and I smile back.
" He's a cute one Styles, I'd take him." She winks at me then heads to the back. I hear the bell ring and smile.

" Hi! Thank you for coming! What can I get for you!"

Hour later

I clock out then take off my apron.
" See you tomorrow Harry! Oh and take that last batch of  cookies! You deserve it!"

" Thanks Jen! See ya!"

I put the last ten cookies in a small bag and walk out. Zayn hasn't come back yet, but I just walk to the car. I look through the window and don't see anyone. The boys didn't give me my phone before I left so I have no way to call Zayn.

I huff and turn around leaning against the car. It's not dark yet but the sun will start to set soon. I look around and see people walking around and sigh.

Will I be able to do that again?

I see someone in the corner of my eye. I turn to them and roll my eyes when I see Zayn with a bag. He walks to me and unlocks the car.

" Good boy, was gonna be a bit longer but couldn't keep you waiting now could I Doll?" He says putting the bags in the back. I roll my eyes and get in the passenger seat.

He gets in and starts the car up.
" What's in the bag?"

" What's in the bags?"

" A surprise! Now your turn!"

" Cookies. Would you like one?"

I get one out for him but he just shakes his head. " No thank you babe, had two earlier and I don't want to spoil my Dinner. Neither should you so put those away."

I roll my eyes and start eating the cookie. " What did I just say? Do you want your ass red on your first day."
I frown and put the cookie up.
" I'm hungry, I'll eat dinner please?"

I give him my best puppy dog eyes. He glances at me and shakes his head. He pulls off the side of the road and parks the car. I look at him while he looks at me. " Hurry up and eat it, you owe me if Liam finds out."

I smile and get the cookie back out.

I smile as I eat it, I know he is looking at me. I get done and put the bag in the back. I watch him reach under his seat and pull out the handcuffs and blindfold. I huff and stick out my hands, then he puts them on me.

I face the door and for a split second I think about how the door is unlocked and I could escape. Then he covers my eyes and the thought is the only thing that goes out the door.

I feel the car move and it gets quiet. I lay back a bit and close my eyes. I take deep breaths and try to relax.
" Don't go to sleep yet Doll, almost home." I flinched when he places his hand on my thigh.

I don't say anything to piss him off, he doesn't move it just leaves it there. It stays quiet then I feel him stop the car.
" We're here." He says taking his hand off my thigh.

I hear the door open and hear some one open my door. " It's just me curly, come down." I relax when I feel Louis help me get out the car. He takes me into the house then I hear the door shut and the blindfold come off.

Louis smiles at me then he looks at my lips. He brings his thumb on my face and wipes it off. He brings it closer to his face and sucks his thumb.

" You had chocolate?"

Oh shit