Page 5

Harry's POV
I slowly walk into the shower with Niall right behind me. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around so that I face him. He grabs a bottle of what I assume is shampoo and opens the cap. He holds it up to my nose and I smell it, mixed berries. I smile at the familiar scent relishing that it's the same kind I use.

He gets me so I'm under the water and messes with my hair. I stand there and look at my feet. I try to focus on that and not the fact that we're both naked.
" Lift your head up a bit please." I do what he wants and stare at him.

He smiles at me then puts the shampoo in my hair rubbing it in. I close my eyes as he massages my head. It gets a bit quiet so I decide that I should ask more questions.

" That Liam guy is he the leader here or what?" I open my eyes to look at him and wait for his answer. " You could say Liam's the leader yeah, Louis is his second hand man. Glad you're asking questions, I'm sure you have many so ask as much as you need. Close your eyes please."

I close my eyes and he puts me under the water washing out the shampoo.
I keep my eyes closed but snap them open when I feel Niall pin me against the wall. I freeze as he checks me out.
"Just some word of advice, don't make anyone mad. Be a good boy, I know it's scary but you won't get hurt."

Niall seems to be the more understanding one. I nod at him and he smiles and puts his face near my collar bone making me freeze. He leaves kisses and makes his way to My neck.
" Oh I can't wait to see your pale skin covered in marks." I whimper out of fear and he lips away.

" Let's get you finished." He grabs another bottle and puts some in my hair. Once he washes it out I look over and notice the scrubs on a plastic hook.
" Will I get one?" He looks over at them and nods. " You have one, it's the pink one. Green ones mine, blue goes to Louis, red goes with Liam, and Zayn gets the black one."

I nod and reach for the pink one. Niall hands it to me and gives me a bar of soap. I wash myself the best that I can but stop when I see him looking.
" Could you please turn around?" He nods and turns. I wash my area down there and rinse off the scrub. " Thank you, you can turn back around."

He runs around and smiles at me. He reaches around me and runs off the water. He steps out and I follow him then he wraps me in a soft white towel. He ruffled my hair with another and giggles at me. " Like a little lion rawr!"

I don't smile and just stare at him. He ruffles my hair and starts rubbing me, drying me off. He buys the towel in a white hamper and grabs my wrist taking me out the bathroom. I look at the bed and stop moving.

" There is no way in hell Im wearing lace panties!" Niall turns and looks at me. " Aww little lion, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of boys wear panties it's normal they're just another article of clothing. Anyone can wear them, you remember what I said about being a good boy?"

I nod and he pulls me closer to the bed.
" Liam will love you in these, besides you use to wear them why not now?" I look at the ground not wanting to talk about it. How did he know I use to wear them?

" Oh, I get it. Just wear them now and you can take them off tonight and sleep with boxers. Deal?" I look at him and nod. He grabs the lace pink panties and kneels to help me get them on.

He slides them up my legs and makes me blush when he kisses them. When he gets to my thigh I put my hands in his hair stopping him. " Please don't, I'll wear them but stop please."

He nods and slides them up the rest of the way. He slides in some blues basketball shorts and grabs a key.
" Remember, I have been nothing but kind to you. You also don't know what the house looks like so you don't know the way out. I'm going to take the cuffs off, don't try to run away. I would hate to punish you in your first day."

" I won't run." He looks at me, and I look at him. Then I look at him, and he takes them off. He puts on a black tank top. I look at the words and see it has " Skate Hard" on the front.

I stand still when he puts the cuffs back on me. He grabs my wrist and takes me to the door. " Good boy, now let's go see what the boys have for breakfast."

He opens the door and I'm shocked to see that it wasn't locked. He takes me out and I look around at the hallway. It's a bit long, I count the doors and count six doors.

" You'll Get a house tour after breakfast, now let's go Louis gets impatient." I nod and he takes me down stairs and to a kitchen. I see Zayn at the stove while Louis and Liam are talking.

" Boys, love the outfit choices." They all turn and look at me. They walk over to me and surround me. " He looks wonderful in my shirt and your shorts Zayn. Wonder how he looks in those panties." Louis starts to tug my shorts down and I back away.

" Don't touch me Lewis! Ask before you do." I walk and hide behind Niall. It gets silent before Zayn says, " Who wants breakfast?"