Page 7

Harry's POV
It's quiet for a few minutes, I suck in a breath as Zayn puts his hand on my right thigh. I blush and just focus on the Telly. Liam puts his arms around my shoulders and brings me a bit closer to him. I hear Zayn groan and look over at him.

" Come on Liam, you have to share him. He belongs to everyone here, right Doll?"

I get angry and glare at him. " I belong to no one." They laugh and Liam makes me face him by grabbing my face.
" Oh Kitten, you belong to us just as we belong to you. Never think different, now enjoy the movie before work."
He lets me go but I just glare at him.

" Liam don't be so mean to the boy. Play nice and he'll like you." Louis and Niall come back to the living room holding drinks and popcorn.

" Who are you talking about? Liam or Harry?"

Zayn just smirks and winks at them.
" Both." They Sit the food and drinks on the table. Zayn quickly puts Harry on his lap so Louis and Niall can have a seat. Niall plays with Harry's hair while Zayn feeds him popcorn.

Louis and Liam smile as they watch their boys. They all watch the movie and cuddle together. Once they see it's almost time to leave Zayn makes Harry get up.

" Go to the your room and get dressed. Don't leave until I get there." Zayn pats my bum and I glare at him before walking up the stairs. I feel them watching me but keep walking.

I get to the top and don't try to run, no I'm going to be smart. Those stairs were the only way off the second floor without jumping out the window. I walk to the room and look for an outfit.
I find tight blue jeans and a a black shirt sleeve shirt.

I go and make the bed then sit on it. I wait and wait for Zayn to come get me and I get bored. I huff and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and try to fix my hair. I hear the door open and peek my head out.

" Come on out Doll." I walk out of the bathroom and stand away from him.
He checks me out and I just roll my eyes and look away from him.

" You look cute babe! Now stick out your hands for me." I stick out my hands and he puts cuffs on them.
" Good, now turn around." I turn around then feel him out a blindfold over my eyes, leaving me in darkness.

" Alright, now once we get close to a place that you know I'm going to take them off.  You will not run right?"

I nod

" Verbal response Doll."

" I won't run, not a fucking idiot." I gasp and yell when he slaps my ass. I glare in his direction and rub where he hit.
" Don't swear, unless it's in bed. Now are you ready to go?"

" Yes." I feel him grab my wrist and I follow after him to the best of my abilities. It takes a while, but we make it down the stairs.

" How come you didn't just tie him up at the door?" Louis asked from the couch. " Make him have more trust in me and because the author is trying too use many words."

The boys him and I hear them walk over to me.

I feels hands on myself and flinch. I whimper when I feels them grab my ass.

I don't like this.

I shut my eyes when they groan and keep touching. One of them sticks his hand down my pants and I back away.

" D-Don't touch me."

I feel the hands go away and sigh.
" Sorry pup, we won't do it again without your permission." I nod and feel myself get pulled.

Someone places me in a car and kisses the top of my head. They put the seatbelt on me and I jump when I hear a door shut.  I hear someone get in and feel the car move.

" It's ok Doll, it's just me and you now."
I roll my eyes.
" Great. Better than Liam I guess."

I hear him hum and it gets quite.
" Think I'll order a hot cocoa while I'm here. Remember, you tell anyone, or try to run, we will fine you and kill everyone that you love. Even if you give someone a hint that you might be in danger, which you're not." I feel him pat my head.

" We will take you back to the house and tie you in the basement and leave you there until you learn. Got it?"

I shiver " Got it."  Zayn is definitely the sadistic one. He turns on the radio and that's the only sound. Some girl singing, don't know who she is.

"Jerry!
I'm gonna make you love me!
You're gonna make me breakfast!
It's out secret we can keep it
Low key!
I ain't being funny! "

" Man I feel bad for this Jerry guy. Sounds like he has a stalker on his hands."

" Huh wonder what that's like."

" Keep up that smart mouth and I won't hesitate to pull over and make your ass red from my hand." My eyes widen and I gulp.

I hear the smirk in his voice.
" Good boy. Now sit back and relax a bit." I sit back in my seat and listen to the music. It takes a while then I feel the car stop.

Zayn takes off my blindfold then removes the handcuffs. He holds my wrist and looks at them. The have slight bruises.

" Told Liam to not do it so tight! Anyway, it's time to go. I'll walk you to the door and watch you today. Pretend to be happy so we don't get caught."

I nod and he lets me get out. I walk by his side and smile. He wraps his arm around my waist.

I want to gag as I think of it as relaxing.