Page 4

Harry's POV
" Rules? What rules? Why do I need rules?" They all smirk as they look at me. " Well, you're like a little puppy Harry, so cute, loud, just wanting to go everywhere. When you get a new puppy you need to house break it, so it won't try to escape and destroy the house. Once you learn to be our good boy you won't need the rules anymore."

" What? Are you gonna make me piss and shit on a pad? Or will I go outside?" The blond one slaps my mouth with his hand. " Rule number one, no back talking to having an attitude towards us."

I glare at him and look down at my hands. The buff guy forces me to look at him. " Rule number two, When we talk to you, you will look at us unless we tell you other wise." I roll my eyes at him then look away.

Peter Pan grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to him. He smirks at my scared expression. "If you want to do something ask for permission first, also we will choose everything that you do." He kisses my nose then pushes me back, I end up hitting the chest of the guy at the bakery.

He whispers In my ear making me shiver. " Never try to escape from us. This is your home now, and you will never leave us." I feel tears pool in my eyes.
I'll never be able to leave? What about my job? My home? What about my mum and Gemma?

" What about my mum? I call her every day! She'll know somethings wrong."
That's when I remember my phone, I jump over them and go to my pants.  I search in my pockets but don't find it.

" Now little pup, you didn't really think we were gonna be that stupid did you? We took it when you were grinding on
Zayn here." Peter Pan puts his arm around Zayn. He was the guy that gave me the water. I look over at him and he pulls out my phone.

" You can call your mother when ever you want babe, but tell her about us and you won't live to see the next day. Can't have anyone taking you away from us." They get off the bed and walk closer to me. I scoot back until the chains stop me.

They all stand around me and I look up at them. " Niall why don't you and I get get breakfast for Harry while Zayn and Louis tell him about the plans for today."  The guy and Niall leave while Zayn and Lewis stay.

They sit in front of me and smile. I point to Zayn then Lewis.
" Zayn and Lewis?" They both laugh
" It's Louis Harry, don't use the s. Common mistake, for now just call me Lou or Daddy."

I roll my eyes and look at him.
" I think I'm just gonna stick with Lewis." He glares at me a bit then glares as Zayn as he laughs.

" Guess I'll stick with Harold then."
" Not my name."
" Well when you pick a name that's not Lewis then I'll pick a name that's not Harold. Now today's agenda."

I look at Zayn then glare at him. He smiles at me. " After breakfast you will take a shower. Once that's done you will call your mother, and after that you'll have a look around the home. Lunch at eleven, which you will cook because you live that. A movie and cuddles before you have to go to work. I'll take you there so you can give your two weeks notice-"

" Wait Wait Wait Wait! Two weeks notice? I have to quit my job!"

No no no no! They can't make me!

" Well, you live here now and once you get a look around you'll see why. Plus we can't risk you trying to get away from us."

This can't be happening! I need to get out of here. I look at the door and try to make a break for it but fall once I reach the door. They rush over to me but I slap their hands away. They just hug me and won't let me go.

" Poor puppy, thinks he can get away without his chains. You won't be on there for long Boy! Just until we know we can trust you. The door opens and in walk Liam and Niall. Liam gets mad at our current situation and gets mad.

" Get on the bed bitch!" I flinch then slowly get on the bed. He smiles then sits next to me in the bed. The rest of the boys get in the bed after him. He places me on his lap and brings a strip of bacon to my mouth. I shake my head and hear him growl.

" Either you eat this now by my hand, or you don't eat at all today. You must be hungry so open wide."  I open my mouth and let him feed me.  He feeds me bacon, a bit of egg and toast. It's good but I'm not letting them know that.

Once I'm done he places the plate in a table next to the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, he hold onto me tight. " Niall got the handcuffs?" I look over at Niall as he pulls out handcuffs.

Louis and Zayn grab my arms and hold onto them tight. Niall gets a key and unlocks the shackles on my wrist and ankles. He places the cuffs on my wrist and I look at him confused.

" Niall go with Harry to take a shower. Once he's done bring him to the kitchen." They let me go and Niall takes me to a door that's close to the closet. He locks the door once we get inside. I back away from him as he gets closer to me.

I freeze when I hit a wall and he grabs the bottom of the night gown. He lifts it up and som how Greys it off of me. I blush when he strips them looks at me.

"Get in."