Page 6

Harry's POV
I get confused because we already had breakfast. Niall grabs my hand and takes me to the living room. They sit me on the couch while standing all around me. I look up and glare at them.

" What now?" Liam gets angry and I sink back into the couch.
" Niall, go get the collar and leash. Zayn  go get the list and Harry's phone." My eyes widen and I grab Niall's wrist.

" Please don't go! Don't leave me here with them." I watch the look of shock on his face. He kneels down informs of me and grabs my hand.

" I'll be right back little lion. Liam and Louis won't hurt you I promise." I flinch as he kisses my head. I watch him and Zayn go back upstairs. Louis sits down next to me. He scoots closer and grabs the back of my neck. He brings me closer to him and smells my hair.

" Mmm smells wonderful darling. Did you have a nice shower with Niall? I bet you had lots of fun." I notice that once he smirks that his eyes dart to Liam for a second.

" I'll go see what's taking him so long. Watch little pup here." Once Liam goes upstairs Louis gives me a hug.
" Did Niall do anything to you?"
It takes me a second before I reply.

" No we just took a shower. Why do you care Lewis? Thought you would get off to that." I roll my eyes and shove him away with my still cuffed hands.

" Oi I care for you Harold! I even chose that nice outfit for you!" I roll my eyes and look away. " Wanna hear a joke?"

" My life."

" Aw come on! At least try to have a bit of fun in a bad situation."

I roll my eyes again and look at him.
" Fine what is it?"
" Why did the mushroom get invited to the party? Because he was a fun guy."
I snort and cover my smile with my hand.

" Oh you have dimples that's so cute Hazza!" I freeze and look him in the eye
"Sorry I crossed a line wont happen again."

" It's fine I just haven't been called that in a while." He smiles and starts playing with my hair. I lean into his touch a bit.

Louis and Niall are the more kind and understanding ones. Liam is the leader with Louis being his right hand man. And Zayn is the quiet one. I need be careful, just listen so maybe you can gain trust.

Then the boys come back when I get lost in my thoughts. Niall sits on the other side of me and I "smile" at him.
He holds out a black collar with a silver D ring along with a black leash.
" Turn your head Lion, face Louis." I turn and look back at Louis who makes a funny face and gets me to smile a bit.

I feel Niall put on the collar and tighten it a bit. It's a bit tight but I can still breathe. " It's just a temporary collar once you earn it you will get a new collar. Now let's call Anne." I look at Liam and smile at the mention of my mom. I don't question how they know her name just the fact that they've hooked on the leash.

Zayn hands me my phone and a piece of paper. It's a script. " Read it word by word. Once you're done give me the phone. Got it sweetheart?" I nod to Zayn and star calling her.

I wait and she picks up on the last ring.
" Hello Harry!"
"Hey mum!"
" What are you doing?"
I look down at the script
" Hanging out with some friends and thought I should call."
"Awww that's sweet, should I be expecting my son to have a boyfriend soon?"

I look over at the boys and see them smirking and nodding. I glare at them then forget the script.

" No I don't think so, not really my type."
I watch the boys smirks drop and they get a bit mad. I smile then look back at the script.
" Aww that's too bad, I want you to be happy with someone love."
" Don't worry mum you'll get your grandkids."
We both laugh and just talk for a while, not using the script. I feel someone tap my shoulder and look over and see Zayn tap his wrist.

" Mum, I have to go now the boys wanna go for a drive. I'll talk to you tomorrow yeah?"

" Course love! Hope you have a wonderful time. I love you!"

" I love you more!"

I hang up the call and Zayn takes away my phone. "How do you feel? Feel a bit better now Kitten?" I look at Liam and nod.

" Good now Zayn the papers?"
I scoot up to the table when Zayn places a paper and pen on it.
" Read it out loud babe."

" Not your babe."

I look at the paper and start reading.
" I Harry Edward Styles, promise to not run away and to follow the rules of the house. I promise to always listen to my Daddies? Oh no I am not calling you Daddy!."

" Fine Master or Sir it is then keep reading."

" I promise to tell them how I feel and to keep nothing from them. I promise to be a good boy for them. I will not try to run away from a punishment unless I think that it's unfair. I promise to please my daddies and have them please me. Sign here."

" Such a good boy Pup!" Louis Pets my hair but I just glare at him. Zayn hands me a pen and I sign my name. I place the pen down and lean back into the couch.

" Good, Now lets cuddle and watch a movie. Louis go make popcorn and Niall go get drinks."

I watch them walk away and frown. Liam and Zayn sit on the couch and cuddle me.

Just breath