Page 17

Harry's POV
The next morning I woke up in Louis arms. I was a bit reluctant to stay with him. I had no idea what he was capable of. First, Liam's the leader and now he's not? This is so confusing, I can't go out on that. I was given orders the night before from Louis.

I skip out of his arms and head to the kitchen. I start fixing his tea, no milk two sugars. I take it back to the room and place it on the table next to him. I grab a pillow and place it on the floor next to him. I kneel while I wait for him to wake up.

"Fucking great, wait on my knees for this twink to wake up. Ah look at me I'm Louis! I act like this big hot shot when I'm only 5'4!"

"5'9 thank you very much."

My eyes widen when I watch him sit up. He sips his tea and the sheets fall from where they cover him. I look away but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him.
"Good boy, good job on the tea. It taste just like the first time. Now"

He grabs my hair making me wince. He pulls me over his lap then pulls my underwear down. I freeze as I feel his hand on my ass. He rubs it smoothly before spanking my right cheek.

"For you're punishment I think ten will do. After that, I'll put that mouth to good use."

"Oh fuck off BooBear!"

Smack Smack

Two smacks causes me to groan. He gives them a little rub before going again.

Smack Smack Smack

"How many was that baby boy?"

"S-Six." I stuttered out. For a little man he sure was strong.

The rest of my punishment is carried out, by the time he was finished tears were streaming down my face. He rubs my burning ass while whispering sweet words to me.
"No tears Love, Happy time's. You were such a good boy. Did so well, so proud of you baby."

He lays me back down on the bed and I hear him get behind me. I gasp as he places light kisses on my bum. He continues kissing until it doesn't burn anymore.

"There we go, feel better sweetheart?"

I nod before sitting up facing him. He looks at me for a while before he starts crawling to me.
"Stop it, no go away."
He shakes his hips and pounces to me. I jump off the bed and run downstairs. I turn each corner trying to lose him.
"I play football Sweetheart! This is practice!"
The next thing I know he has me pinned to the floor both of us panting. We both start giggling and laughing for who knows why.
"Ok you caught me you wanker, you win."
He smirks before leaning down to my face. His morning breath hits my face.

"Not yet."

He leans closer and my eyes flutter shut. His thin lips are on mine and my mind is a haze. It was sweet and gentle, I almost forgot his hands keeping my wrist to the ground. I crave more and lick his bottom lip, he smirks before our kiss gets more heated.

He starts licking inside my mouth making me moan. All I can taste is tea and smell is Louis. I groan when he slips his leg in between my thighs. We lay there on the floor dry humping eachother. His lips travels down to my neck and moans of pleasure escape mine.
"Louis..oh Louis fuck!"

"Like this babe? Do you want more? Tell me what you want."

He let's go of my wrist and starts pulling my hair. The feeling of him biting and sucking on my drives me wild. I gasp out a breath and lift my hips to his thigh. I hold onto his shoulders and moan.

"Please just...fuck just make me cum! Please make me cum Louis."
He grabs my chin making me look at him. His eyes are such a beautiful shade of blue.
"Call me Daddy. Call me Daddy and I'll let you cum Kitten."

I roll my eyes and keep moving, trying to get release. I whine when he grips my hips and keeps me from moving. I give him the puppy dog eyes but he just keeps smirking down at him.

"Please make me cum.....Daddy."

His smile gets wider before he's reaching inside my trousers. He makes work with wanking me off. I tighten the grip on his shoulders, thrusting up into his hand. I feel the heat in my tummy and look up at him.
"Gonna cum sweetheart? You can cum if you scream my name, come on baby scream for Daddy!"

I shut my eyes and feel my toes curl. A whine escapes my mouth before I scream.
"Daddy! Fuck!"
"That's right baby, such a good boy!"

Ten minuets later
I curl more into Louis on the bed with a slight smile on my face. After we both came he scooped my cum and shoved his fingers into my mouth. Then he carried me up to the room where we are now cuddling.

"You were great baby, made the prettiest sounds for me."
I smile as he kisses my neck. I push him away and turn to face him.
"Mhm, but please don't tell the others. That was just a one time thing. I don't want them, especially Liam, thinking I'm open for all. Please?"
He bites his lip and nods along, I feel like he's not paying attention. I raise an eyebrow and push him. He nods before pulling me on top of him. I place my head in his chest, I don't want to get lost in his eyes again.
"I won't tell then Sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about. I'll keep you my dirty little secret."
I giggle before nodding.
What am I doing?
Why do I feel this way?
Why do I want more?
I can't be doing this.
He breaks me out of my thoughts when he pulls my hair harsh.
"Ouch! What you wanker?"
"I said that Zayn should be getting off early today. Go take a shower and I'll order us Pizza."

He smacks my ass making me glare at him before walking to the shower. I strip out of my clothes and start to test the waters.
"Hello, Yes is like two meat lovers pizza with...."
I look over at Louis and see that he's waking around the room. I bend down to lick up my clothes and fold them before placing them on the sink. In the Corner of my eye I can see Louis watching me, I pay no mind and get in the shower.

I'm lost in thoughts, totally not thinking of him joining me, when the door opens. I close my eyes and act like he's not there.
I continue washing my hair and getting the shampoo out and that's when he decided to speak.
"Mind if I do that for you sweetheart? I'd love to just run my hands through your curls."
I open my eyes and sigh before turning around. He whispers a yes before rubbing Conditioner into my hair. His chest is pressed right against my back, I can't even feel water go down between us.

"I'm surprised that you can reach my head,shorty."
I grin when he stops then gasp when he grabs my hip and pins my against the wall.
"You're one to talk, I'm two inches taller than you. Besides, what I lack in hight I gain in power."

I turn my head to him and smirk.

"Why don't you show me that power then, little Boy." I reply.

He groans before pulling my hair and pushing me on my knees. I look up at him and he looks down at me, face red and a glare in his eyes.

"Open your mouth, Bitch."

I follow his order and have my tongue out. He grips my hair and brings me closer to his cock. It's a good eight inches, soft.
"Do I have your permission to fuck your mouth?"
The question catches me by surprise but I answer.
"Yes Daddy."
He shoves his cock in my mouth and I moan at the feeling. I try to breathe through my nose but he pulls out all the way. Before I can question he shoves it back in until my nose is at his happy trail.
"Always imagines your sinful lips around my cock. Fuck Harry it's like they were made for me."
He keeps the pattern of fucking my mouth, I'm just glad I have no gag reflex. He doesn't stop, just keeps pulling my hair and telling me how good I am.

"Fuck Fuck I'm gonna cum Baby."

The grip in my hair gets tighter and I feel him pulsing in my mouth. He cums with a moan of my name and the feeling of his cum going down my throat. He's quick to get on his knees and wrap his hand around my neck.

"I want you to keep that in your mouth until the Pizza man gets here. Then you're going to get it for me. Call me shorty again and I won't go easy next time. Got it?"

"Mmm Yes Daddy."

I freeze when I look up to see Zayn watching us, while eating a slice of Pizza.

Fuck.