Page 12

Harry's POV
I wake up and freak out when I don't recognize where I am. Last nights events come back to me and tears start to fall. I try to curl up but wince when I feel the pain in my ass. I look around at the pink room and sigh.

"I need to get out of here."

"What you need is some food."

I look at the door and see Niall leaning up against the door frame.I glare at him then hide under my covers. "How do I know that you wont put something in it to make me sleep so you and your crazy boyfriends could rape me."

I turn my head away from him when he looks at me. "Harry, I know you're upset and scared and worried, but you still need to eat. It's just me and you today, the boys are at work."

I roll my eyes. "You mean kidnapping boys isn't your day job." I hear him walk to the bed and sit  then feel him grab my wrist. He pulls my closer to him and I try to fight back. I hit his chest repeatedly when he wraps his arms around me. I keep hitting him trying to make him let me go but I stop when my arms get too tired.

"Done having your tantrum now my little lion?"
I glare up at him, " I am not yours, you have no right to call me that anymore!" I said raising my voice, then he raises his eyebrows.

"Having an attitude and talking back to me? I believe that was one of the rules you have to follow right?" Fear rises in my chest and I keep trying to push away but he smiles and is not impressed.
"I'm glad you said that, now go make us some breakfast while I decide your punishment." The moment he lets me go, I run straight to the kitchen. I slide down the fridge and hug my knees, I don't think I could go through another punishment. I feel tears falling but quickly wipe them away and get to making pancakes and eggs.

I hear Niall walk in but don't turn to him, instead focusing on flipping the pancake. "I take it you're the domestic one in the relationship."

" I enjoy cooking and cleaning."
"Our own little house wife, got a nice ring to it don't you think?"

I could tell that he was trying to piss me off, he knew I didn't wanna be here. I turn off the oven and turn to him and sit on a chair.

"The only reason that they left me with you is because you're the least threatening to me. I thought we could be close but you showed me that it would never happen. Don't try to make conversation with me right now and respect that if you actually care about me. Just know that I will never care about you or any of the boys."

I watch and smile as his jaw drops. I stand back up and make two plates before setting them down in front of me and Niall.

I start eating and getting lost in thought before I feel a hand on my arm.  I look at Niall and tilt my head.
"What?"
"I'm sorry."
"Just what are you sorry for?"

He sighs dramatically then continues.

"I shouldn't have betrayed you like that. I know things seem bad-"

"Seem bad? I was drugged, kidnapped, forced to wear revealing clothing that me me uncomfortable, forced to quit my job, and then have my hope of having new friend be ripped away because you lied to me. No things don't seem so bad." I stand up grab my plate the start washing it before heading out.

If they think that I'm going to be some submissive boy who will listen to them and follow their orders without a second thought they're wrong. If I have to life here then I'm going to make this place feel like home.

I hear the sound of glass breaking and roll my eyes before heading back to the kitchen. I see Niall picking up class with his hands and stand behind him.

"A broom and dust pan would be a lot safer." I grab him by the back of his shirt and make him stand up and back away. I find them in the corner and clean up the mess, making sure that I didn't miss any tiny pieces.

"You didn't hurt yourself  did you?" I grab his hand and examine it, no cuts. He pulls his hand away and looks at the  ground. He looks like a child who knows he's about to get scolded at.

"Why did you throw the plate Niall?"
"I got mad...at myself. I didn't mean to hurt you, I know I did and I'm sorry for it. I'll try to make it up to you somehow, I promise."

I don't know if I should, I thought I could trust him but he proved me wrong. I notice the sad and desperate look in his eyes and curse my kind heart.

"Fine, what do I have to do today?"
I fight back the smile when I see him get happy. "The house is all clean, how about movies, video games, and pizza later?"
He grabs my hand and takes me to the living room before I have a chance to answer. I sit on the couch while he picks a movie, which ended up being Deadpool Two.

I enjoyed my time with Niall today? as much as I hate to admit it. Maybe under different circumstances we could have been a couple. We got along well, laughed and made jokes, played FIFA, and was having a nice cuddle at the moment.

I forgot about them kidnapping me in the first place until they came home. Louis jumps on the other side next to me, Zayn kisses my head then goes upstairs, and Liam walks out the kitchen with...Oh no.

"Who's cookies are these lads?" I cuddle more into Niall before raising my hand. "Got them from work yesterday, you can't have any." I go back to watching British Bake Off.

The boys laugh and I can't help but smile a bit. "Well, if I can't have a cookie than you can't get a kiss."

So this is how it's gonna be, let the games begin.

"I'll never want your kisses, any of you."