1 | First meet

<Beep Beep>

I woke up from the sound of the annoying alarm. i look at the clock and it show its 6:30. i remembered today I'm going to start my work. I got up from the bed and went in the bathroom.
_____________________

Hello guys i am Y/n. I'm 21 years old. I am from Daegu. I live alone. I have a brother. My parents are in Daegu and i am in Seoul. Recently I was selected as the secretary of Mr. Jeon of The Jeon company. its the biggest company in Korea. Many people dream job is to be an normal worker in Jeon company and on the hand I am going to be the secretary of Mr.Jeon.
Okay enough now lets get into the story.
_____________________

I got out from showering taking a relaxing shower.i went to my closet to find a perfect outfit for today. After roaming 5 minuets in the closet I finally found a perfect outfit.

 After roaming 5 minuets in the closet I  finally found a perfect outfit

After that i checked my watch and saw it was 7:30

After that i checked my watch and saw it was 7:30. i made myself a good breakfast and went in the bus station. After sometimes the bus arrived and i went inside the bus.

__________________

I was in-front of Jeon company building and took a deep breath and went inside. i saw a girl in the reception and went to her.

"Hello. i am Y/n. i am Mr.Jeon new secretary." "Oh hello, we was waiting for you. Welcome to Jeon company. Mr. Jeon is waiting for you. He is in his office." "Where is the office?" "Take the elevator, floor 9, then go straight then turn left and go straight. you will see a big door, that is Mr.Jeon office." "Thank you"

I smiled at her and went as she instructed. after sometimes i was in front of Mr.Jeon office.Soon i found the office. I knocked the door and wait outside to tell me come in. After sometimes a voice told me to come inside. i went inside and saw a hot and handsome guy inside sitting in the chair and focused on the computer.

"Hello i am Y/n, ur new secretary." "Bring me coffee."

I look at him confused but followed his order. I was new so i dont know where the canteen was so i asked a girl, who was doing some paperwork's.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is the canteen?" she looked at me "In the left. You are?" "Oh i am Y/n, Mr. Jeon new secretary." "Oh, hi I'm Irene." "Hello, actually Mr.Jeon want coffee. So i am going to get it." "Oh my work is done so can i come along with you so we can talk a little." "Sure."

Me and Irene. went in the canteen and i got Mr. Jeons coffee.

IN MR. JEON'S OFFICE

"Sir, your coffee." Mr jeon look at me finally and he scanned me from head to toe "Finish this."

MR. Jeon handed me 3 big files with lot of papers. He is such a rude person. Who gave his new secretary this work in her first day. Its my first day and i already started to hate him.

___________________

I finished my works and look around. There was no one in the office. I look at the clock and it was 7:00. I sighed and went in Mr. Jeons office. He was still there. i knocked at the door and came inside the office.

"Sir, i have finished my work. Can i go home now?" "No" I look at him confused "What? Why?" "You will leave when i will live it was in the contract. Did you even read the contract?" "U-u-uh okay"

I was about to go but Mr. jeon stopped me by telling

"You didn't answer my question." "What question?" "I don't like to repeat myself."

I was irritated by him so i angrily said

"If someone don't know what is the fucking question is so how can she answer. and repeating your fucking question is not going to hurt your pride."

Jungkook look a bit shocked at you cuz no one ever talked with him ever like that. But soon anger took over his mind. Jungkook walked towards you and stand in front of you.

"How dare you to talk to me like that?"

As he said that he was leaning closer to you and you were back warding but you still have that anger in your eyes.You were back warding until you hit the wall with your back. Suddenly Jungkook pinned you with the wall

-You are going to get punished for what you did"

____________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited~