52 | Good bye

"Play lose you yo love me of selena gomez."

I'm sitting in the sofa caressing oreo but in my own world. Suddenly the bell rang. I went to the door to open it. 

As I open the door someone hugged me.

"Y/n are u alright?" "Oppa." He pulled back and caress my face. My eyes become teary because Its been so long I saw him. I weakly smiled at him. "Tell me what happen?"He said and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath " Oppa I am pregnant." His become widened "What?" I look down "Who is he?" He asked sternly.

 I told him everything. He was boiling from anger and honestly he was looking damn scary.

"Pack your things we are going back to daegu." "But mom and dad." "They will understand. We will go tomorrow." I nodded

__________

I told the girls and they said they will visit me. I also told taehyung that I will go back to daegu. He said he want to meet me.So I got ready.

I went to the park and sat on the bench waiting for him. 

"Y/n" I look back and saw Tae coming. He sat beside me. We both didn't said anything.

"So u r going back to daegu." I nodded "I can visit u right?" "Y r even asking u can visit me anytime u want." He smile "When will u go?""Tomorrow morning."  "Okay." "I have a request for u." "Tell me." "Plz dont ruin ur friendship with jungkook." His smile drop "How can u say that?" "Plz tae this is my request." He took a deep breath and nodded. "I should go before it become dark." tae pull me in a hug and I hugged back "I am gonna miss u." "I will miss you too." I pull back and hold his hand. "Take care of yourself and." I look down "Take care of jungkook," I weakly smiled ad stood up and went away. 

Tae was sill sitting in the bench

"She love him so much and what he did." 

_____________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜