62 | Argument

"Hyung what are you doing here?" His eyes roam from me to taehyung "Wait you knew about them." Taehyung didn't said anything just look at him. Out of no where jungkook came and grab taehyung  collar "YOU KNEW ABOUT THEM AND U DIDN'T TOLD ME. HOW CAN U DO IT." I rush to them and tried to release taehyung from jungkook "YAH JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM." "DONT SAY ANYTHING Y/N." "YOU LEAVE HIM." "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING TO ME HYUNG." "BECAUSE I SAID TO NOT TELL YOU. YOU ARE NO ONE TO KNOW ABOUT ME AND MY SON." Jungkook release his collar and look at me "What do you mean by no one." "U know what I mean u r no one. U have no rights to know anything ME OR MY SON." I was now fuming in anger "Y/n calm down. See Jeongsan is scared." I look at Jeongsan and saw him crouching down while tightly closing his eyes and covering his ears. My eyes soften by looking at him. I went to him and croch down to his level and hugged him "Mama is sorry. Dont worry mama is here now. Dont be scared." He hugged me back. "I am scared. When we will go home." "Dont worry mama have some works to do and after that we will go home. Now can we go back to the day  care. We adults have some talk. " He nodded.

I hold his hand and take him to the day care.

As I came back in the room I saw taehyung and jungkook sitting across of each others. There was a tension in the room. I sat beside taehyung
"R u okay?" He nodded "Yeah I am okay" I can feel the glare from the other one."When did u  get to knew about Jeongsan?" Jungkook asked straight looking at jungkook. I was about to say something but taehyung stopped me by placing his hand on my hand. I look at him and he nodded  "From the very first." Jungkook eyes turn dark "And u didn't think the importance of telling me." "I was no one to tell u." Jungkook didn't said anything and left my office.

As he went out tears start to stream from my eyes not from sadness but from anger.Taehyung started to comfort me "Hey dont cry" "How can he say this shits after what he did. What does he think of himself. He cant do whatever he want. Whenever he want to go and come in my life. And now it's not only my life now its Jeongsan's too and wont let him ruin him."

______

The whole day jst went by and I tried to forgot everything that happened.

______

Party day

Today was the party day after that day I didn't came across of jungkook and he also didn't tried to contact me or smthing.

Now I was getting ready Jeongsan was already ready.

As I was done I went outside and saw Jeongsan sitting in the couch

As I was done I went outside and saw Jeongsan sitting in the couch. He look at me "Mama u r looking very pretty." "Aw thank u and my boy is looking handsome." Jeongsan was wearing a black shirt and black pants which were looking so gd at him. "Mama when will taetae come?" I was going to say bt was cut with the door bell. I went to the door and open the door. It was taehyung. He looked at me and smiled "Wow y/n u r looking gorgeous." "Thanks tae. U r looking handsome too."

"TAETAE!" "Oh look who is here

"TAETAE!" "Oh look who is here." Taehyung said as he bend to Jeongsan's level. "I was jst telling mama abt u and u came." Jeongsan said and giggled. "So r we ready to go?" "Yeah jst let me grab my purse." I said and went to my room and took my purse and came back "yeah let's go."

_______

H

ope you like it
Dont forgot to vote
I love you