4 | Old friend

{PLAY ALWAYS YOU BY ASTRO TO PLAY ALONG WITH THE MOOD}

As he said that i ran outside the suit while blushing very hard.

On the other hand Jungkook was chuckling by seeing your reaction then you guys went in the club.

In the club everyone was staring at you guys. You was a bit uncomfortable.

Jungkook seems to notice it and place his one arm around your waist. You blush again.You guys went in the drinking side and start talking about different topics.

_________________

Jungkook was already drunk. You didnt drink so much to lose your control.

You carry jungkook in the hotel and lie him down in his bed and you went in your room.

You gotten fresh and got ready for your bed.

You went in your room from your bathroom and saw a unexpected thing

You went in your room from your bathroom and saw a unexpected thing. You saw jungkook sleeping in your bed

 You saw jungkook sleeping in your bed

You went to him and shake him

"Jungkook what are you doing here? go to your room."

Jungkook held your wrist and pulled you in the bed. Your heart was beating faster. You tried to get out of his grip but he was even stronger than you even when he is sleeping. you gave up and ended up sleeping in his arms.

________________

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I woke up with a headache. i opened my eyes and saw Y/N sleeping in my arms. She was looking like a baby while she was sleeping. i smiled at the view and got up from the bed and went in my room.

____________________

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up and saw jungkook is not beside me. I consider that he is already awake. i went in my bathroom and took a shower and changed into this

 i went in my bathroom and took a shower and changed into this

I didn't put any makeup  and went in the living room

I didn't put any makeup and went in the living room. i saw jungkook in his phone. When he notice my presence he shove his phone in the pocket and said

"Lets grab the breakfast in the coffee shop."

You nodded your head and start walking behind him.

We reached in the coffee shop and took a table to sit. We give our orders

"Sorry i was drunk yesterday and don't know what I was doing" He said as he scratch his neck. I smiled at him
"You didn't did anything wrong. So its okay."

We was talking and eating our food until i saw a familiar figure. Then i called his name

"SEHUN!!!"

Sehun looked at me and we run to each other and hug each other.

"Where the fuck was you in this years? I thought I will never see you again." "You are still the same. THE DRAMA QUEEN." "YAHHHHH. What do you expect from me, i met my disappear best friend after 2 fucking years, you went without telling me. You asshole. You dont even know what happen to me and bae in those fucking years. We missed you so much." "I am sorry. I didn't got a chance to tell you guys, You know my parents." I nodded my head. "So what bring you here?" "Oh fuck"

I turn towards jungkook and pull sehun with me

"Sehun this is Jungkook. My bo--" Sehun cutted me "Your boyfriend. Yah dont you ever hurt her" "Yahhh sehun he is my boss." Sehun look embarrassed and apologies "Sorry Jungkook. i thought you are her boyfriend." "It's okay."Jungkook said

"And who is going to date this drama queen. Only a fool will date her."
"You are insulting yourself by saying that, you was one of the fool." "Oh i forgot that i dated you." "Yeah now you will forgot about me because you have your new friends, you will forget your old one." "Yahh stop saying this things, you know i will never forgot you guys."

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was having a weird feeling inside me by seeing y/n and that guy sehun hugging and talking sweetly like that. but i am jeon jungkook being jeon jungkook i ignored it again. I decide to leave and give this TWO BESTFRIENS some alone time.

"Y/n i am going back in the hotel. you can come after you finished your chit-chat."

And with that I left the coffee shop, i don't know why but i was feeling angry. i really wanted to drag Y/n with me right now from that sehun guy. But i dont have any right over her. So i went in the suite and went in my room and scrolling in my ig.

_______________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited~