64 | Euphoric feeling

Mia came to jungkook and hugged him and wisper something in his ear while she look at me and smirked.

Jungkook p.o.v

She walk towards me and hugged me I didn't hugged back bt when she wisper in my ear. My body froze

"I see she is back with a son. But dont forget the things i said to u. U know I can clearly do it. U already saw me ri8. So be careful." She look at me and a smirk was plastered in her plastic face. I glared at her. She came forward and peak my left cheek. "Bye bye love." And went away.

Back to your p.o.v

As she peak jungkook's cheeks I looked away. This shouldn't affect me. Y the hell it is affecting me. Ughh. I think to myself and sip my drink.

"Jungkook." Namjoon said "Yea" "Jeongsan,ur son, care to explain." "I will tell you later. I have to meet some people. Bye." He said and also went away.

Jeongsan was worth jimin talking and laughing while I sat in a chair drinking my drink. Suddenly someone sat in the empty chair beside me. I look up and saw taehyung " you ok?" " yeah I am I am fine. What will happen?" " no it's just you seems down after she left." "Nayy I am okay. It's just some stupid thoughts came. That's it." I smiled at him.

Some slow musics were playing so taehyung asked me to dance and I agreed.

We were dancing and from the corner of my eyes I can see a couple dancing. Mia and jungkook. I look at them and saw mia creepily smiling at jungkook and jungkook seems like he was forced to dance. But y he will be forced. But then his eyes met mine as she look in my direction and I looked away.

"You still love him ri8." Taehyung said i widened my eyes and shook my head "No I dont. He don't deserve my love." Taehyung smiled bt it looks sad.

Soon the danced finished and we were all gather together to eat. We all sat on a round table. To my left sat Jeongsan and to my right it was taehyung.

Jungkook also came and sat beside Jeongsan.

"You done talking with the others." Jin asked jungkook. "Yea just some business things." I sat quietly eating my food and feeding Jeongsan.
Jungkook was looking at us. But suddenly mia came in our table and sat beside jungkook.

"Hey baby." Jungkook just look at her. "Why did u left me there and came here. You should have asked me to come. Everybody wants to meet me here dont you guys?" She said in a fake cute tone and look at others. "Nobody wants you here." Yoongi said. I stopped myself from laughing. "Haha so funny." She said and glared at him. "By the way who are you? Oh wait aren't you jungkookookie's ex secretary." She said and pointed at me. "Yea." "What are you doing here?" "I dont have to tell u what i am doing here." She glared at me "What do u mean  i don't have to know." "The party belongs to jungkook not u so I dont have to tell u."  "He is my my soon to be husband. How can u say that." She said in a high pitch voice. "Key word soon to be not yet." I smirked at her "Jungkook tell her someth-" "Shut up." Jin said. "We r here to eat food not to hear ur rubbish talks. So if u dont like here. You can leave." Mia glared at everyone and left the table.  I shook my head when Jeongsan start laughing "That aunty looked like she will bibooty babotti boo everyone." Everyone laugh at his comment.

_______

Jeongsan was with everyone. He was having fun watching taehyung and jimin bickering. So I think to get some fresh air. So went to upstairs and went to the balcony.

I was standing leaning in the railing enjoying the cold breeze. When someone stand beside me. I look at the person it was jungkook. I sigh without saying anything and looking at the sky.  I was too tired to say anything. It was a dramatic day.

"Y/n--"  "Dont say anything. I don't want to hear anything." He sighed and look at the sky. "I wont say many things. I will jst say I am sorry for everything. But I have reasons to do all of this things. I cant say anything more." "Yeah reason." I chuckle bitterly. "Probably the reasons are  U got a gf who is ur soon to be wife and shits." 
He didn't said anything "You know why I am angry on you?" He looked at me "Not because u came out with a girlfriend. I know we were nothing back then. Ot surely hurt that u came out with a girlfriend. But the things u said to me hurted me a lot. Specially when u said the things we did were nothing to u the time we spend u didn't feel anything." I sadly smiled at the sky "but I want to thank you. Because of u I have Jeongsan. The ray of my life." I look at him. His eyes were glossy. "I think I should go."

I was about to go but he held my wrist and pulled me in his arms and hugged me.

"I am sorry. I am so fucking sorry." I can feel wetness in my shoulder. "I didn't know I will hurt you this much. But all the things I did was good for you. I swear. I didn't meant anything I said on that time." He looked at me tears was flowing in his cheeks. His eyes was shining in the moonlight. He looked at my lips and smashed his lips in mine.

That moment I felt everything stopped around me. All the things felt right. The tears I was holding flowed in my cheeks. The was his lips felt in mine was everything I wanted till now. The wall I have created was slowly breaking down. After so long I felt that euphoric feeling inside me. I kissed him back.
We part away. His FOREHEAD in mine,eyes closed. "I l-" "shh dont say anything."

I part away and looked at him "I should go." "Y/n--" " No dont." I said and ran away from there.

________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜