16 | Amusement Park

{PLAY DALLA DALLA BY ITZY}

It was now 3:00  so I decide to get ready.

U went in jungkook's room

U went in jungkook's room. U knock the door and waited for someone's response. Soon  Jungkook told u to come inside. U went inside and saw jungkook watching t.v. I look at him blank 
"Do u want something?" "Are u not going?" "Where?" "Oh u will not go. Fine so I will go."
"Where?" "Amusement park. Tae...." "Oh fuck. Wait for 2 minutes."  "Fine."

U went in the living room. After 10 minutes jungkook came. He looked at me

"Lets go" "Yeah let's go."

We went in the car and jungkook start to drive. We talk about random things in the car. Soon we reach the amusement park. We was now outside the amusement park. 

''Do u know where is tae?'' I look at jungkook  "Wait let me call him." He nodded.  I called to tae's number.

In call

"Hello." "Tae where r u?" "I am on my way." "okay'

Jungkook p.o.v

She called tae I peek in her phone and saw tae's number with some emojies (😘❤🔥)

Wait why she using a heart and kissing emoji. She ended the call and looked at me 

"He is on his way." "okay. Can I ask u something." "Yeah" "U l-like tae." "Huh? Ahh actually as u know he is a model and he is so good looking and I had a crush on him." "u-u mean u still h-had a crush on him. " "Not like the past days." " u have a crush on him?" "Ahh I don't know." "U mean u have?" "Ahh stop."  "Noo tell me." "Ok fine I don't think so I have."

BACK TO Y/N P.O.V

Jungkook released a long sighed.

"What about that long sighed?" "Huh nothing."

"Y/n"

I hear someone called my name so I look at the direction and saw Taehyung.  I wave him he wave me back and came in my way and hug me. I hug him back and I pulled from the hug after hearing someone clearing his throat. Me and Taehyung look at the direction and saw jungkook  glaring at us. 

"I don't know that jungkook will come." "Why? Are u not happy that I came?" "No it's not like that ok forget it." "Ok so from where we will start?"

Taehyung point at the big ride. I look at the ride and smiled and nodded and look at jungkook. He look at me and nodded.  We then went in to buy tickets. Jungkook and tae told me to wait for them because the line for ticket was so crowded. They both came and we went inside the park.

______________

"Ahh that was so good." Taehyung said "yeah." "Guys i am hungry. Lets eat something." jungkook said. "Yeah i am hungry too." "Okay so lets go."

We went in the near restaurant. We sat on a table. The waiter came and gave us the menu.

Tae called the waiter and order.

"Two burger and  two coke." They look at me "Ah 1 spaghetti with meat sauce. and 1 coke." "Okay" Then the waiter went. "So when are u guys leaving tomorrow?" "9 am." Jungkook said. "Ohh. Y/n, we will keep contact in Korea ri8?" "Of course. I will miss u in Korea until u come." "I will miss u too. but don't worry, when i will come we will hangout." "Okay." Jungkook cleared his throat  "Are u guys forgetting that i am here too." "No we are just talking." Tae said.

Tae got a call for someone so he went to pick up the call. So me and jungkook  was alone. it was silence so i thought to break the silence.

"So we are going at 9 am." "yeah. Any problem." "No. I just want to go and lie in my bed. I miss him so much." "HIM? Ur  boyfriend?" "No. I have a dog. I miss him." "Oh."

______________

I was now getting ready for the airport.

I came and saw jungkook waiting for me with his suitcase. I went to him with my suitcase.

"I am ready." He look at me  "Lets go."

I nodded and we went to the receptionist to check out. Then we went in the airport.

____________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited~