55 | Him

It's been weeks I came back in Seoul. Everything was going smoothly.

__________

"Mama when we will go to the mall?" "Umm give me 2 minutes I am done." He acutely nodded.
_______

"Let's go I am ready." Jeongsan same to me and held my hands with his little hands.

_________

"Mama I want a toy that one please." He look at me with his doe eyes which I cant never resist. I nodded and went to the toy shop.

I buyed the toy and was now in paying it. I left sanny hand and played to the cashier.

"Let's go Sanny I am done." But when I look down my heart started to beat...
Sanny was not there.
____________

?? one pov

I was walking in the mall when suddenly someone bumbed with him. I look down and saw a kid. He look at me with his doe eyes. He look quite familiar bt I cant recall him. I get down to his level.

"What r u doing here alone kiddo?" "I cant find my mama." He said tears were beaming in his eyes. I took him in my arms and he hugged me. I pat his back

"Dont worry u will find ur mom." He continue sobbing.

"Sanny!"

The little boy look behind and jump out of my arms and went to the women. When I saw that women I froze in my spot.

Y/n pov

I saw sanny in someone's arm his back was facing me. I called sanny and he ran to me. I took him in my arms.

"Why did u went. U know mama was so worried." Tears was streaming in his face. "I am sorry mama. I wont do that ever." "U better not." I wipe his tears with my thumb.

"Mama I want you to meet someone." He grab my hands and drag me. "Sanny slow down."

"Mama this man was with me when I was alone." I look at the man to thank him but when i look at him i froze. He was the man i was running away, I was avoiding. It was him.
Jeon jungkook

________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜