60 | Reasons

Today was another meeting day with Jungkook. I jst dont get it why there is in need of another meeting.

I got ready for the meeting and also dressed Jeongsan.

____________

____________

As soon I reach the office Eunwoo flooded me with questions about the meeting details etc. I told him everything about the meeting. The meeting will start before lunch. So ws start to prepare for the meeting.
____________

Soon Jungkook came through the doors like last time bt this time I was not surprised and instead of the cold reaction he have a happy reaction.

As soon as he enter he smiled at me and took Jeongsan in his arms.

"How are you?" "Good."  I cleared my throat and both of them look at me with their bunny smile which can easily identified. I was terrified because of it because if he get to know sanny is his son. He will take him away from me. He already did enough and if he take sanny away from me there will be no reason for me to live. Sanny is the only light in my life. I sighed and look down and looked at sanny.

"Sanny come here." He get off of his arms and come stand beside me. "Go sit there and play with my phone if u want bt dont make any noise. Okay?" "Okay mama." He give me a okay sign and sit in the chair.

I look at jungkook. "Can we start the meeting now." He nodded and the meeting started.

_________

"I hope everything is clear now. Its time to end the meeting." He nodded and look at his watch.  "Okay then. It was a nice meeting with u." I gave him a smile which was totally fake.

Everyone was already out. I took sanny hand and was also  about to go when jungkook called me. "Y/n." I look at him coldly. "Its Ms. Wang for you." "Sorry Ms. Wang will u have a lunch with me?" "Wow. You have that courage to ask me to have lunch with you after what to did to me." "Look i-" He was about to say something sanny cut him "Mama let's have lunch with him. I am hungry." "I will feed you. But not with him." "Mama plz I want to eat with bunny uncle. Plz mama plz." "Sanny no." "Mama plz plz plz." He gave me his puppy eyes which I am already weak for. I look at jungkook he was looking down. "Okay fine." He looked up as his eyes lit up. "Yayy let's go." Sanny grabbed jungkooks right hand while holding my left hand. I look at their hand and then at jungkook. He was looking at me. I avoid his hand and start walking.

_________

We  reached the restaurant which jungkook want to come. And sat in a table. Sanny was sitting beside him and jungkook in the opposite.
I realized I have to go to washroom so I told them to order. I will eat.

I came back from the washroom and saw jungkook and sanny was talking about something and giggling.

"Did you place the orders?" I asked jungkook. He nodded. I gave him a small nod and looked out.

Soon the food came. I  ate the food and notice they have prawn in it. I look at Jungkook. He was about to eat bt I stop him. "Wait." He gave me a confuse look . "They have prawn in it. Remove it you are allergic to it." He gave me a warm smile.  I look at sanny "you too. Wait I will remove it." I took his plate and remove the prawns from his plate. "Jeongsan is allergic to prawn too?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. "Mama said my dad was allergic it too that's y I get the allergy with it too. I look at sanny and then jungkook. Jungkook gave me a stern look. I avoid his look and gave the plate back to sanny to eat.

I started to eat. It was silence until jungkook broke it

"He is my son right." I choked on food. "W-what?"  "Why didn't u told me." "He is n-not y-your son." "O really?" "Y-yes.'' "Jeongsan?" Sanny look at him. "W-what are you doing?" "What's ur fathers name? "Jeon jungkook." He said as I look down. "Why didn't you ever told me about him." "Why will I tell u jungkook. Why will I." Now tears was beaming in my eyes. "Did u forget what u did. If u did  then I will help u to remember it. You left me. You called me with different name. The time I need u the most u LEFT ME." tears were streaming from my eyes. " I had reasons Y/n." His eyes was watery. "That's an excuse and now I dont give a fuck about you. You are not the father of my child. He is my son. Only mine NOT YOURS." I stood up from the seat and left the restaurant with sanny. Jungkook was calling me from behind and I ignored it and went to home.

___________

I hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜