7 | Fashion Show

{PLAY BAEPSAE OF BTS TO PLAY ALONG WITH THE MOOD.}

We went in the fashion show. Jungkook was talking with someone.  I was standing beside him when suddenly a boy came to me out of no where.

"Excuse me." "Yes" "Can u come with me?" "Where?" "Just come"

He dragged me without my permission. I looked at jungkook but he was busy talking.

He even didn't notice that I was getting dragged by someone. I ask for someone  help but the  place was so noisy and crowded that no one listen to me.

He dragged me somewhere which look like backstage.

Then a middle-aged woman came to me. She kind of scanned me and smiled at me

"Please help us. You are the only person who can help us." "How can I help you?" "Plz be the model for today. The model is no where to be found." "Why me?" "Because u r perfect for the theme model." "Where is the model who was going to do?" "We don't know, we r searching for her more than a hour and still we cant find her.U r our last hope. Mr.Jeon will be so angry and it cant even embarrass for him. Plz help us. We will give u what money u want plz plz plz help us." By thinking of jungkook I decide to agree."Fine i will do it."

They smiled at me and take me in the dressing room.

_____________

I was standing in front of the long mirror, seeing myself. I was so nervous because i never did something like that. My mind was thinking about many thing. How will people react, what if i tripped in the runway, what if i ruin everything etc like this. The fashion show is already started, the other models were in the runway. i am the last one to go. Soon the same middle age women came and told me it's my turn to go.

_____________

I stepped in the runway and start walking.

Everyone was looking at me, by seeing it I become nervous. I spot Jungkook looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth. Suddenly he walk somewhere. I stand in the middle with the model and then jungkook came and gently grab my right hand.

I was surprised but then he faced me and gave me a smile and I smiled back. Then we again start walking in the runway.

The cameras were more flashing than usual.

The runway ended.

"Thanks for what you did. You did great." " Thanks." "And you look sexy in this." He said as he checkout me. "Change it we have to go in the dinner." "Do i have to go in the dinner. It's a dinner of u with ur friends, I think I should go alone, you don't need ur assistant in ur friends dinner." "I think u are forgetting that you are my personal assistant, so you have to go where i go. Okay?" "Fine"

After that i went to change. When i was about to change the middle age woman came to me and tried to handed me some money but i didn't take it and she force me but in the end she handed me a dress and told me to take that dress as a gift.She also insist me to wear it,and i agree with it.

[You look like this]

U looked urself in the mirror and u was happy with ur look

U went outside and saw jungkook. He looked at u and scanned u from head to toe

"Previously u didn't wore this" " Yes, the designer gave me this and insist me to wear it now." "Oh, it looks good on u." he said while smirking.                                                                          
Then we went in the car and wait for the arrival at the destination.

_________________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜
~Edited