67 | Little hugs and kisses

I woke up and look at the side and smiled at the view. Jungkook and Jeongsan was cuddling with each other. They look comfortable with each other. I smiled and got up to do my business in the washroom and made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

I made pancakes for both of them when I heard a yawn. I look at my right and saw jungkook standing half asleep. His hair was messy he was rubbing his eyes a bunny I chuckled. He walk towards me and looked at me with his half asleep eyes "Can I hug you?"he said with a pout in the end. I nodded

He put his head on my right shoulder nuzzling his face in my neck wrapping his arms around my waist,in short a big baby. I pat his back. "Good morning." "Morning" "Y r u being such a baby today." "Cuz I missed being like this with you." A blush formed in my cheeks. We stayed like that for some more seconds then pulled out "We are good ri8?" I hesitantly nodded "Can I kiss you?"  I blushed more and widened my eyes "Ah--" "Mommy" another sleepy voice was heard. I looked behind jungkook and saw another bunny rubbing his eyes. I went towards him and kneel down to his level "Good morning baby" He hugged me "I am hungry." "First brush ur teeth then we will have breakfast." " where is bunny uncle." "I am right here" jungkook said and came towards us and knelt down towards his level. San smiled and hugged him "I thought u already went back" "How can I go without telling you." "Okay enough talking both of u go and brush your teeth. Your breath stinks." "Yes mommy" they both said and went to the washroom. I shook my head.

_______

We were in jungkook's car he was dropping me In my office.

"Thank you for dropping me." "Y/n." "Yeah." "Can I take san with me. I want to spend some time with him." "What about mia?" "She is busy today."  I look at san and jungkook both were giving me puppy eyes. I nodded "okay. If u face some problems call me." Jungkook nodded while giving me his bunny smile. "Sanny behave yourself okay." "Yes mama." "Okay then bye.'' I was about to go out bt jungkook stop me
"Y/n" I turn around to face him bt was attack with a kiss in my cheeks. "Bye." My cheeks were red like a tomato.
I wave at them and go inside my office.

_______

Office hours have already ended. I called jungkook 2time to ask about san and him they have were fine. I exist the office building and I was about to take a cab when a car stopped in front of me. I recognise the car. It was jungkook's car. The window rolled down and jungkook smiled and waved at me. "Get in." I get inside the car and look in the backseat. Jeongsan was sleeping. "He must be tired a lot." "Yeah we went to the amusement park." "SAN love amusement parks." "Yeah he told me." I smiled and nodded "So how was ur day?" "As usual,nothing special." "Ohh... I had a great day with San." "That's nice." Suddenly a call rang in jungkook's phone. He look at his phone and then at me "it's Mia." "Pick it up." He picked up the call "JUNGKOOK BABYY WHERE ARE YOU!?" She asked in her high pitch voice. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance. "I was doing work." "I went to your office u were not there and u didn't went to your office today. Why r u lying? Are you with that bitch again. You know what I can do ri8 one text and boom and now she has a son too." I ball my hand in a fist in anger " I was at work outside and you don't have to warn me I know what I am doing." "Good. Just warning you." She chuckled evilly. "I will see you at your home. You know waiting for you in your bed." She said seductively. I looked out of the office window and I can feel jungkook gaze at me. He cut the call "Y/n there is nothing like this. I swear she tired many times but I always pushed her away. I never let her touch me in that way." I looked at him and smiled "I trust you." He held my hands and drove to my place.

________

"Y/n are you free tomorrow?" " Umm not tomorrow. Actually I am going to take some day off after some days so I am working overtime." "Ohh okay. Let me know when you are free." "You can meet sanny whenever u want." He smiles and nodded. I was about to go out and again jungkook pulled me by this time he hugged me. "I am sorry again." "It's okay." I pulled out from the hug and smiled at him "bye" "bye."

________

Hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜