36 | Pleasure (M)

Play house of cards by bts

It was a moaning sound. I can also feel that JUNGKOOK is also stiff. I slowly look at JUNGKOOK. He was back facing me. I gulped and tried to unheard it. I closed my eyes bt as the time was going the moans was getting louder. Suddenly JUNGKOOK said

"Y/n." He said with a low husky voice. "Hmm.." I said as I turn to face him. "I cant control anymore." "Hu-----

When I was going to say something JUNGKOOK cut me by smashing his lips with mine by pulling me closer by my waist and start to kiss me roughly but passionately. I couldn't resist his kiss and kissed him back.

Author p.o.v

He then hover over you and pinned ur hands in the bed and start kissing from ur jaws towards the neck.
It feel so good and u cant help yourself from moaning. When u moan JUNGKOOK smirk while kissing ur neck or should I say sucking.
He start roaming his hand in ur body and ur hands was wrapped around his neck.
He swiftly strip his shirt and again start kissing u but this time he carried u to sit on his laps.
He then slowly slowly unzip ur dress and strip u from that dress. Now u was only on ur white lace undergarments.
He continue sucking ur neck with his one hand grap ur boobs and start massaging it. You was feeling like u was on the seven sky. Feeling so much pleasure u start to grind in his crotch while moaning.
He also start groaning.
After some time u can fell him under u.
He again lay u on the bed.
U start to open his pants by slowly opening his button.
Soon he was only in his boxers.
He start unclipping your bra and start kissing ur breast.
U start moaning more loudly as u feel so good. He slowly slowly start kissing from ur belly to ur core.
When he was above ur penty. He strip it by using his teeth.
Now u was fully naked in front of him.
He start kissing ur inner thighs going closer to ur core.
Soon u felt his tongue on your bud licking it. He start sucking ur bud by placing 2 fingers inside it. Making ur back arch. He fasten his phrase.
Slowly he placed another finger inside you and this time u moan so loudly that it can be heard from the next 5 doors away.
Soon u felt something knot Inside you.

"Ahhh.. JUNGKOOK i am cumming." "Cum babe."
As he said that u cum in his mouth.

He sat back while licking his lips and came forward to kiss u by slipping his boxers.
And now he was naked too. When he slip his boxers off u can't believe what u sawed..it was way to big to fit inside you.
He came back hovering you and kissing u.
After sometime without any warning JUNGKOOK slam him inside u.
You screamed because of the pain.

"Ahh JUNGKOOK its hurting." "Dont worry u will soon feel pleasure."
He said as he start moving.
U was in the pain. It was too much for you. But soon as JUNGKOOK said it turned into pleasure.

Now u and JUNGKOOK both were a moaning mess and the whole room was filled with both of your moans and skin slapping.

Again u felt something inside u as JUNGKOOK slam himself in ur perfect g-spot.

"Ah JUNGKOOK I am cumming." "Hold it a little."

He said as he move more faster and soon u can control urself ans cum over his dick and after some slam JUNGKOOK also cumed inside u. ( u were on ur pills) .

U both were breathing heavily and JUNGKOOK collapses beside you and put his one arm wrapped around in and nudged on the back of ur neck.

Soon u both slept soundly on each others arm.

_____

I have some gifts for u guys. I hope u enjoy. If u enjoy let me know.

 If u enjoy let me know

Tell me if u like the gifts

Tell me if u like the gifts.i will arrange some more gifts for you 😏😏😏😏😏

I hope you like it
Don't forgot to vote
I love you 사랑해 💜💜