Chapter 48

♡{Play  tokeyo by namjoon}♡
As soon as I saw that I turned around. Tears start to form. I remembered that I should not cry it's not gd for the child. I caressed my stomach

- Don't worry mama will love you.

I take a deep breath wipe my few dry tears and start to go home.

As I reached home I ate the food watch some drama and the day went away.

The next morning

I woke up and remembered I have work today. I think about how I will face him actually no I don't even want to face him. I decide I will go straight to the office. I will not go to his house.

Then I got ready

I ate my breakfast and went to work

At work

I went inside many person asked me how I was doing. Lisa rose jennie and jisoo ran to me when they saw me and  they also become teary.

I assured them that I was alright and we went to do our own work.

I made the schedule of today for jungkook. I was drinking my coffee when somebody said jungkook came. Everybody stood up  I also did............

Then he came......

His hair was kinda messy. He was not wearing his tie which was unusual. Have some bags under his eyes. He actually look not himself. 

I was staring at him when our eyes met. He parted his lips when he say me. I have him a cold look.

He was walking but stopped and came towards me.
He stand up in front of me

- H-Heard u had a accident.
- Yeah..

I said looking straight into his eyes.

He then went back to his office.

No one's p.o.v
Jungkook went inside his office room and sat on the chair as a tear roll down from his eyes.

Jungkook p.o.v
As I saw Y/n I cant stop myself and asked her. When I saw her I immediately want to hug her kiss her but I can't..........
I can't hug her. I can't kiss her. I hurted her badly. When Y/n looked at me straight into my eyes I only saw coldness. The warm ness in her eyes were gone. For whom? For him. I hate myself for doing that to her but I am forced to do that to her otherwise I don't know what will happen........

Y/n p.o.v

I took the schedule in my hands and went towards his room. Honestly I dont want to see him at all but I  want to keep it professional so I am doing my work.

I stand in front of his room door and slightly open the door. 

There was he sitting in the chair looking lost. I cleared my throat for his attention.

He looked at me

-Ur schedule.
- W-what I have t-today?
- U have  meeting with Mr. Tong and--------

I was cut by a high pitch voice.

- JUNGKOOK OPPAAAA!!!!!

I look at the door and saw a girl. She ran to jungkook and sat on his laps. My eyes widened at the sight.

She kissed his cheeks and hugged him more tightly. I first my hand digging my nails in my hand and looked away.

She was the girl from yesterday. I sighed  then the girl maybe noticed me and looked at me

-What r u doing here?

She asked me with a annoying voice.

-I am jungkooks assistant and I am here for work.
- Jungkook? Its MR JEON FOR U

I furrowed my eyebrows

-What? It's none of ur business to tell me. If he don't have any problem so y u have

I was done with her already so I burst out.

She stood up and walk in front of me.
Jungkook also came behind her

-What did u said?
- Do u have any problem hearing? Bitch
- You---

She raised her hand to slap me but I held her hand

- Don't u even dare.

I pushed her hand by which he stumble on her heels and fell down.

I smrik and look at jungkook

He was looking at me with a surprising eyes and open mouth.

- Watch ur so called girlfriend.

I said and walked out of the office.

Tbc

A/n.
Wouuuuu badasssss Y/n. Whoop whoop
Sorry for the short chapter...

●What do u think jungkook is hiding??
● U can comment for any kind of suggestion....
● Vote and comment if u like the chapter