11 | Beach

{PLAY EUPHORIA BY JUNGKOOK BTS TO PLAY ALONG THE MOOD}

Jungkook stopped the car. By that I was back to reality.

I open the door and went outside the car. The place was beautiful. I start walking towards the water. The air was so fresh. I closed my eyes and start to feel the fresh air. I was lost in my own world and didn't realize that someone stood beside me.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

We reach in the beach. Y/n went outside the car and start walking towards the water. I followed her. I was staring at her.

She closed her eyes and start her lips curved into a beautiful smile. Her smile was a breathtaking smile. Anyone will get mad at her smile.

I saw her hand and i don't know I wanted to grab her hand. So i grabbed her hand.

Y/N P.O.V

I was feeling the fresh air when someone grab my hand. I open my eyes and saw jungkook.

I was staring at his side profile. When i was admiring his face he look at me.We were staring at each other without saying anything. Suddenly we both flinch by sound of clicking picture.

We turn our head towards the sound of the pic and saw everyone. Jin was holding a camera, after realizing we both was still holding hands we let go of our hand and walk towards them. They were all laughing.

"Yah why r u laughing." "I think we will get to see a new couple."JIN SAID WIGGLING IS EYEBROWS

By hearing that my cheeks become red but i tried to change the topic.

"This is never going to happen." "Y/n can  u give me ur phone." jin said

I handed him my phone he did something and gave back to me and said

"Y/n i dare u, u cant change the home screen for 2 months and if u didn't do that so i will upload the pic."

By hearing it from him i hurriedly open my phone and saw this

IMAGINE THIS IS U AND JUNGKOOK}

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING BUT TAE CUT ME

"Yah Y/n don't u want to change?" "Oh yes."

Tae grabbed my hand and grabbed me with him.

We was in front of the changing area. Tae handed me a bag.

I went inside. I take off my clothes when a lady told me from outside.

"Miss i will keep the clothes in locker."
"o-oh okay."